Friesland Foods

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern R&D Interview

Intern R&D

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Friesland Foods.

Interview Details – I got the interview two weeks after sending application email to the director of R&D department. The interview took about 1 hour asking questions mainly concerns to my CV and past experience and it went smoothly. Very typical interview questions like strength and weakness.

Interview Question – Asking mainly concerns to CV and experience in the past, common interview questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Prosition Interview

Graduate Prosition
Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Friesland Foods in March 2014.

Interview Details – Interview through career event

Interview Question – The most difficult question was about the expectation I had in the company   Answer Question

Head of Marketing Interview

Head of Marketing
Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Friesland Foods in August 2009.

Interview Details – PEople of the organisation werevery good. I went through initial rounds of interview with consutants followed by executives of the company.

Interview Question – why do you want to change ?   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Marketing Assistant
Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Friesland Foods in July 2007.

Interview Details – Start with HR dept then go to the interview with some Marketing managers. If you pass, you will meet the Marketing Director and Managing Director

Interview Question – How do you handle the conflict with other departments?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be ready for sell the best of you but if you don't know, just find a good way to tell the truth

Worked for Friesland Foods? Contribute to the Community!