Friesland Foods

Friesland Foods Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Friesland Foods

Intern R&D Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Friesland Foods.

I got the interview two weeks after sending application email to the director of R&D department. The interview took about 1 hour asking questions mainly concerns to my CV and past experience and it went smoothly. Very typical interview questions like strength and weakness.

Interview Questions
    • Asking mainly concerns to CV and experience in the past, common interview questions.   Answer Question

Graduate Prosition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Friesland Foods in March 2014.

Interview through career event

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about the expectation I had in the company   Answer Question

Head of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Friesland Foods in August 2009.

PEople of the organisation werevery good. I went through initial rounds of interview with consutants followed by executives of the company.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Friesland Foods in July 2007.

Start with HR dept then go to the interview with some Marketing managers. If you pass, you will meet the Marketing Director and Managing Director

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle the conflict with other departments?   View Answer
    Be ready for sell the best of you but if you don't know, just find a good way to tell the truth