Frisch's

Relevance Date Difficulty

Server Interview

Server
Blue Ash, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Frisch's in May 2014.

Interview Details – I filled out my application online. however, when I went in to talk to a manager, they said it would be easier for them if I filled out a paper application. They were very lazy when it comes to online applications. I've noticed that the computer system they use and the POS system is way out of date.

Interview Question – during the interview, they asked me where will Frisch's go if they hired me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they had me wait 2 weeks before I could start working

Cook Interview

Cook
Lawrenceburg, IN

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Frisch's in June 2011.

Interview Details – I submitted my application in person. After waiting two days, I went back in and asked to speak directly to a manager. I told the manager I had submitted my application and would like to be interviewed. I caught him off guard by asking for an interview right then and there but that was what impressed him the most, the initiative. Short 15 minutes interview about the basics. Was asked about how I have worked hard in the past and why I was reliable, etc. The also have you take a miniature quiz where you read through a booklet and select answers. It is easy. I was offered the job same day.

Interview Question – Explain how you are a hard worker.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I could sense room for small (~$1.00) negotiation but I accepted the offer of minimum since I had no experience.

Manager Interview

Manager
Columbus, OH

I applied online and interviewed at Frisch's.

Interview Details – Normal process. Applied to an online ad, got phone response from District Manager. Played phone tag with him. Finally found time to meet with me at one of his Big Boy locations in town. We sat in a booth and talked. Honestly, he looked at his laptop the entire time and then when he was done asking me the canned questions he had on the screen, he talked about how little experience I had and found ways to downplay me as a quality candidate for the position. I really felt like he couldn't care less if I was hired or not. I was a warm body to fill the position and if I had followed through, I probably would have been hired. At the end, he told me to go online and fill out some assessment. I was so underwhelmed by this guy, I didn't bother.

Interview Question – Why do you think I should hire someone with so little experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Frisch's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frisch's interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Frisch's employees and interview candidates.