Froedtert Health Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014
Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.9

Admitting Registrar Interview

For the interview process you will meet with the hr manager and the admitting manager. You will also be required to take a typing test as well. Other tests are required to test your competency and abilities to process information correctly. It is a piece of cake.

Corporate Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Menomonee Falls, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Had 3 separate interviews for the position. Was told I would be contacted regarding their decision after I made the top 3 candidates. Was not contacted nor notified of their decision after spending several hours of my own time interviewing in person at the office. I called to check on the status of their search and a call was never returned. They were highly unprofessional and I would not consider applying for this company in the future. I would assume that a company in the helping profession would have at least a sliver of professionalism.

Interview Questions
    • Was asked to give a presentation without any previous notice.   Answer Question

Social Worker Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Froedtert Health.

It took about a month from the time I submitted my application for HR to call with an interview request. Took another 2 weeks to be offered the job. Now that I work here I see how slow HR is. Physical examine and proof of vaccinations are required for employment as well as drug testing. There was a two day hospital orientation. The rest of my training was in my unit.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate pay.

Office Assistant Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Menomonee Falls, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menomonee Falls, WI

I applied online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Froedtert Health in February 2014.

Got a call to set up an interview. Interview took an hour. Interviewed with the recruiter and than the manager. Didn't hear back from them at all and kept checking my application online to find out job has been reposted.

Radiology Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Froedtert Health.

The whole process took a few months due to one of the hiring managers being on maternity leave and coming back right in the middle of the hiring process. I had several interviews (4 TOTAL) with various people before being offered the position. I thought the hiring process took a very long time!

Interview Questions
    • Of course there were the usual get to know you questions but then there were lots of situational questions ie "tell me a time that...." "what would do do if..." etc. There were no unexpected questions.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for $$

Industrial Engineer Interview

There will be two rounds of interviewing. The first includes a basic meeting with the hiring manager and HR manager. Standard format, not many twists or turns. The second round interview is a case study in a panel discussion format with the current team members.

Interview Questions
    • Analyze data provided during the interview and tell the panel what you think of the provided case study.   Answer Question
    No negotiations occured.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wauwatosa, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wauwatosa, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Froedtert Health in August 2013.

The hiring process was very basic. All of HR was very friendly. I first interviewed with one person in HR and then had a panel interview with 3 managers in the department I had applied to work in. The interview seemed very natural with a minimum amount of pressure.

Interview Questions
    • I dont recall being asked any questions being unexpected or difficult.   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Froedtert Health.

St. Joseph's Hospital - West Bend, WI

I applied online and recieved an email the next day requesting a phone interview. The woman from HR called on time, and was relaxed and friendly. The questions I was asked were a bit tedious, though; almost all could be answered by actually reading my application or resume. She did give me ample time to answer and elaborate and ask any questions. I got the impression the point of the interview was to convince me to work second or third shift.

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  West Bend, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Bend, WI

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Froedtert Health.

Went through HR for first interview. Basic questions asked ie what would you do in this situation, name a time when _____ and what did you do? Then met with RD's separately. Took a while to hear back from anyone on position. I waited about a month before receiving a response

Interview Questions
    • They were all very basic. A lot of the questions were repeated, just in different words.   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate up a bit but after finding out other salaries for the same position, I realized that the offer sucked in the first place.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Milwaukee, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Froedtert Health in January 2011.

I saw the position on the hospital's website, and a former colleague recommended me to the hiring manager. My first interview with the HR department was scheduled promptly and went well; the follow up interview with the hiring manager a couple of weeks later also seemed to go well. However, there was also a "peer" interview with a group (5 -6 ) of employees who were not peers but were actually supervised by this position. Questions seemed way out in left field and the whole set-up did not seem quite appropriate. I was scheduled for yet another interview with a physician team at least a month later. However, by the time I walked into the last interview, it was pretty clear within minutes that the hiring manager had actually already selected another candidate and this was a sham interview.

Interview Questions
    • "What do you like to do for fun at work?" (Asked by a member of the "peer" interview team, all of whom are actually direct reports to the position I was interviewing for.)   Answer Question

Worked for Froedtert Health? Contribute to the Community!