Froedtert Health Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Froedtert's hiring process is slower and more difficult that its competitors. HR is not very approachable. I have referred friends to work at Froedtert only for them to accept another position before Froedtert HR got back to them.

Interview Questions

• Froedtert did not ask me any unexpected questions. The interviewer was cold and disinterested.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I had to accept a cut to my PTO before I accepted.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview Had to have three references, an email was sent to them automatically to answer question about you. I had a lady who was form another state dealing with my interview process. She was the person who contacted the hiring manager at Freodtert, and set up the phone interview as well. She messed up and the time she told me the phone interviewer was going to call was wrong. I never received the call when I was supposed to so I had to try and get a hold of the lady again to schedule another phone appointment. I then was nervous that she was going to mess up my in person interview as well. After the phone interview I had an in person interview with the RN manager on the floor.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses, describe a situation when you made a mistake and how you handled it, describe a situation where you had a conflict with a colleague and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

I saw the position on the hospital's website, and a former colleague recommended me to the hiring manager. My first interview with the HR department was scheduled promptly and went well; the follow up interview with the hiring manager a couple of weeks later also seemed to go well. However, there was also a "peer" interview with a group (5 -6 ) of employees who were not peers but were actually supervised by this position. Questions seemed way out in left field and the whole set-up did not seem quite appropriate. I was scheduled for yet another interview with a physician team at least a month later. However, by the time I walked into the last interview, it was pretty clear within minutes that the hiring manager had actually already selected another candidate and this was a sham interview.

Interview Questions

• "What do you like to do for fun at work?" (Asked by a member of the "peer" interview team, all of whom are actually direct reports to the position I was interviewing for.)   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Froedtert Health (Milwaukee, WI) in February 2009.

Interview

I was hired through a recruiter. The first step was to meet with the recruiter to discuss the position and evaluate if the job fit both the company's and my needs. The second step was an HR interview which involved the standard questions such as: list your strength, weaknesses, why do you want to leave your job, ect. The third interview I talked with with the hiring manager and the Service Desk manager. The questions were laid back and easy to discuss. The hiring manager admitted he was more interested in someone who's personality would fit rather than the experience. After about 45 minutes, we walked around the IT department as he showed the layout of the organization, occasionally throwing more questions around. Near the end, we met with the person I would replace, as he gave me some very specific questions to the application I would support.

Interview Questions

• What are your short term goals?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was simple enough. My boss asked me what I would like to make, I threw out a fair salary figure, and he accepted. I probably could have gotten more if I pushed, but was happen over the increase from the previous job.