Froehling & Robertson Interview Questions

Updated Apr 20, 2015

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Froehling & Robertson

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Froehling & Robertson.

Interview

They lied about the benefits to get me to join the company. Lied that there was no "non-compete" and then forced me to sign one after two weeks of employment. Lied about what they were going to pay by giving an estimate of mid-range between 1 to 10 and turned out to be "3". Found out they pulled this same trick with others.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I believed them when they promised me "they would look after me in the long run", but for now we can't start you out with what we really feel you deserve.   1 Answer

Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Froehling & Robertson in February 2009.

Interview

Came in to the local office and met with the local manager. Also a manager from a higher up location came down to meet with me and interview me. Toured the shop and met all of the employees as well as the basic responsibilities that I would have were also covered. Both sides thought it would be a good fit and I accepted right there.

Interview Questions