FrontPoint Security

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FrontPoint Security in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and was called by a recruiter who screened and set up the actual interview. Met with senior members of the sales management team who asked behavioral questions about experience and goals.

Interview Question – In the past, how have you handled [various difficult scenarios]?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FrontPoint Security in February 2014.

Interview Details – The recruiter, Robert Clark, prepared me extremely well for the interview process. There was a personality test and a series of in-person interviews that were pretty standard for sales.

Interview Questions

McLean, VA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FrontPoint Security in February 2014.

Interview Details – I first had a telephone interview with a recruiter. They invited me in for an interview. I interview with a sales manager and then senior sales manager. If they like you will move forward and interview with the Sales Director. Your chances of getting hire if you have a friend that works there and can give you a good recommendation.

Interview Question – Average interview questions. You many have to tell a story. Anything about yourself or a funny situation.   Answer Question

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FrontPoint Security in April 2013.

Interview Details – Was called on Monday interviewed with four people Friday was offer was finalized after i passed a drug test.

Very Easy Interview

McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FrontPoint Security in April 2013.

Interview Details – I placed my Resume online and the next day a member from HR called me and set an interview. After interviewing with her i was on the way home when I received a call saying that she wanted to set a second interview with management. The second interview was a day after the first and after I had the initial interview with management she was able to schedule others to interview the same day before I left the building. I was a little overwhelmed at first but was relieved to know that they make a decision and then move ahead with the decision without keeping you guessing. I really appreciated that!!!!

Interview Question – No real difficult questions. They just want to make sure that you have the ability to take rejection and still move forward without it affecting how you interact with the next customer and fellow employees.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did have some negotiation as far as schedules go and we were able to come to an agreement.

McLean, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at FrontPoint Security.

Interview Details – Went through 2 interviews days, first with the recruiter and one sales manager. Second interview with another sales manager. The interviews were very smooth, lots of questions, especially about how much money I want to make.

Interview Question – I don't remember   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be cautious, the offer is not true.....was not told that I had to pass a role play test to keep my job, AFTER, 2 weeks of training. I quit a job and stopped sending resumes out. When the trainer didn't personally like my role play, I was shown the door, even though I was officially hired through a formal offer letter, which made no mention of this contingency.

Interviews for Top Jobs at FrontPoint Security

Worked for FrontPoint Security? Contribute to the Community!