Frontier Communications

Very Easy Interview

Frontier Communications Interview

Frontier Communications
Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Frontier Communications in February 2013.

Interview Details – There is no process The Sales Manager and General Manager who have no current sales experience conduct a couple of interviews and tell you whatever the can to make the company seem desirable. You receive an offer in the mail which has no more information

Interview Question – What do you know about Frontier   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Don accept it there are much better companies

CZT Interview

CZT
Bellingham, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Frontier Communications in February 2010.

Interview Details – I had two separate interviews for two separate positions. The first one was by a single manager and then followed up by a telephone interview by the same manager. The job was then filled by an in house employee.

The second interview (for a different position) was conducted by three managers and I did not get the job.

I was offered a job by Verizon (for yet a different job) some months later based on the second interview above.

Negotiation Details – None

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Manager
Bluefield, VA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Frontier Communications in June 2012.

Interview Details – The process was easy, the position was later pulled from the available positions at the company. The Company I interviewed for decided to not hire F/T but only P/T.

Interview Question – Long Term goals   View Answer

General Manager Interview

General Manager

Interviewed at Frontier Communications

Interview Details – Transferred from another telco. I have worked in the telecommunications industry for 36 years. I've been with Frontier for 4 years. The interview was with a group of my peers and management . Past employment was with GTE and Verizon in Texas.

Interview Question – Did I think that I could do the job required since it was different from the one that I was leaving.   View Answer

IT Engineer Interview

IT Engineer
Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications in May 2012.

Interview Details – The job was a contract to Perm position. I went through 2 interviews with the contract house, then 2 interviews with the hiring company. THe feedback I received was positive and they stated my resume was well laid out. I sent followup letters thanking them for their time.

Interview Question – Salary requirements   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I received the offer in the mail. I signed it to show acceptance.

IT Technical Support Interview

IT Technical Support

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Frontier Communications in December 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was great, i was put to test, felt very good to be challenged, Once Interview was successful, next step was Background and drug test which was completed quickly.
Hiring process was easy , since drug and background check was completed just needed Pic for Badge and i was onboard.

Interview Question – I was Surprise when they ask me about Mother Board chipset and Capacitors.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager

Interviewed at Frontier Communications

Interview Details – Internal promotion... given the opportuntiy to lead the market in which I began managing as a Technical Supervisor at the time of acquisition from the V word.
Lead culture change and initatives to better our customer experience and overall network reliability.
Interviewed panel style by all of the VPs of the Region.

Outside Tech Interview

Outside Tech

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications in January 2011.

Interview Details – Great informal interview. I had to call the recruiter in order to set one up so if you apply make sure you call back within a week or you could be passed over. Met with local and second level management, had a "chat" session and was hired.

Interview Question – Have you ever, in your experience, put on magnets and climbed those metal poles.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, though I've heard stories of others negotiating their wages.

Team Lead/Supervisor Interview

Team Lead/Supervisor
Deland, FL

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Frontier Communications in July 2010.

Interview Details – review all positions available, make current supervisor/manager aware you are applying for another position. submit application/resume. review all pertinent experience to the position and document for interview process. interview with panel, interview one on one, receive offer or feedback

Interview Question – How do you provide negative feedback   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offerred dbl minimum wage

Offline Specialist Interview

Offline Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview Details – My friend's mother worked here and she suggested I apply online. After the application (short and long answers required, along with multiple choice and multiple answer), I was sent a call center simulation to complete. I got a call back and was scheduled for a group interview, followed by individual interview.

Interview Question – Pick a topic you feel strongly about and argue against your preference or point-of-view.   Answer Question

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!