Frontier Communications Interview Questions

2.7

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Extremely easy to get a job in customer service/sales. Difficult to come in from the outside in another position. Coming into sales/customer service is very easy, even seems to attract those who struggle to find work elsewhere.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about the attendance expectations of your previous employers.   Answer Question
    Make sure you get a detailed description of the commission, but they probably won't tell you and they won't give you a copy.

Customer Service Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 6 months - interviewed at Frontier Communications in October 2010.

We were given a battery of tests with Verizon, the former employer. Those who passed were chosen, not based on any discriminatory practices like age, sex, etc. Frontier interviews based on personal preferences like friends, family, or other acquaintances and relationships.

union

Frontier Communications Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person - interviewed at Frontier Communications in February 2013.

There is no process The Sales Manager and General Manager who have no current sales experience conduct a couple of interviews and tell you whatever the can to make the company seem desirable. You receive an offer in the mail which has no more information

Interview Questions
    Don accept it there are much better companies

CZT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bellingham, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

I applied online - interviewed at Frontier Communications in February 2010.

I had two separate interviews for two separate positions. The first one was by a single manager and then followed up by a telephone interview by the same manager. The job was then filled by an in house employee.

The second interview (for a different position) was conducted by three managers and I did not get the job.

I was offered a job by Verizon (for yet a different job) some months later based on the second interview above.

None

General Manager Interview

Transferred from another telco. I have worked in the telecommunications industry for 36 years. I've been with Frontier for 4 years. The interview was with a group of my peers and management . Past employment was with GTE and Verizon in Texas.

Interview Questions
    • Did I think that I could do the job required since it was different from the one that I was leaving.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bluefield, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluefield, VA

I applied through other source - interviewed at Frontier Communications in June 2012.

The process was easy, the position was later pulled from the available positions at the company. The Company I interviewed for decided to not hire F/T but only P/T.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rochester, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications in May 2012.

The job was a contract to Perm position. I went through 2 interviews with the contract house, then 2 interviews with the hiring company. THe feedback I received was positive and they stated my resume was well laid out. I sent followup letters thanking them for their time.

Interview Questions
    I received the offer in the mail. I signed it to show acceptance.

IT Technical Support Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Frontier Communications in December 2011.

Interview was great, i was put to test, felt very good to be challenged, Once Interview was successful, next step was Background and drug test which was completed quickly.
    Hiring process was easy , since drug and background check was completed just needed Pic for Badge and i was onboard.

Interview Questions
    • I was Surprise when they ask me about Mother Board chipset and Capacitors.   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

Internal promotion... given the opportuntiy to lead the market in which I began managing as a Technical Supervisor at the time of acquisition from the V word.
    Lead culture change and initatives to better our customer experience and overall network reliability.
    Interviewed panel style by all of the VPs of the Region.

Outside Tech Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications in January 2011.

Great informal interview. I had to call the recruiter in order to set one up so if you apply make sure you call back within a week or you could be passed over. Met with local and second level management, had a "chat" session and was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever, in your experience, put on magnets and climbed those metal poles.   View Answer
    No negotiation, though I've heard stories of others negotiating their wages.

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!