Frontier Communications

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Supervisor Interview

Technical Supervisor
New Martinsville, WV

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications.

Interview Details – Applied online , phone interview with hr rep, phone interview with local vp, phone interview with local gm, offered position and accepted.

Interview Question – How will I make the transition to management from being a technician in the past.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Little negotiation, they made an offer , it was what they would pay, thats it. Pay close attention to questions asked on online application. The hr rep told me my answers were the reason she chose to call me.

Technical Supervisor Interview

Technical Supervisor

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Frontier Communications in May 2009.

Interview Details – People that inteviewed were very pleasent to deal with. They were respectful of meeting times and locations. It was overall a pleasant experience. I feel that for a public traded company they meet all of the expectations that you would have for a corporate company. They want to produce measures for their share holders and won't back down from getting them.

Interview Question – How would you handle a hostile customer?   View Answer

Worked for Frontier Communications? Contribute to the Community!