Frontier Communications Technical Supervisor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Technical Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Martinsville, WV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Martinsville, WV

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Frontier Communications.

Applied online , phone interview with hr rep, phone interview with local vp, phone interview with local gm, offered position and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • How will I make the transition to management from being a technician in the past.   Answer Question
Little negotiation, they made an offer , it was what they would pay, thats it. Pay close attention to questions asked on online application. The hr rep told me my answers were the reason she chose to call me.

Other Interview Reviews for Frontier Communications

Technical Supervisor Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Frontier Communications in May 2009.

People that inteviewed were very pleasent to deal with. They were respectful of meeting times and locations. It was overall a pleasant experience. I feel that for a public traded company they meet all of the expectations that you would have for a corporate company. They want to produce measures for their share holders and won't back down from getting them.

Interview Questions
    • How would you handle a hostile customer?   View Answer