Frontier Software Interview Questions

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frontier Software

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Frontier Software (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2013.

Interview

Responded to direct ad placed on Internet Job Board. Had phone call, went for interview a week later. Interview was very relaxed and casual. Should have paid more attention to their answers as didn't quite work out as expected.

Interview was with with Manager and Team leader and they did not have a questionnaire from HR and so like many interviews I think I was hired because they liked me as an individual and could work with me. Not really good enough for a company that produces payroll and HR software,

Interview Questions

• This is the truth...
      "You're obviously getting on in years, are you planning to retire soon?"
      I am 55 so I said not for another 10 years. I was actually gobsmacked as I had never before been asked about my age. In Australia it is illegal to ask an employee's age as the Government has deemed that this just encourages discrimination on an age basis.

Answer Question

Negotiation

Well there was no room for negotiation in salary just a re-iteration of the company benefits

Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Frontier Software (Burntwood, England (UK)) in November 2009.

Interview

Through a local recruitment agency. Interview was detailed and planned. Interviewed by line manager. Was introduced to people I may be working with.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to take a lower skilled job   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very good