Frontier Software

Updated Aug 27, 2014

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frontier Software

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Melbourne (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Frontier Software in February 2013.

Responded to direct ad placed on Internet Job Board. Had phone call, went for interview a week later. Interview was very relaxed and casual. Should have paid more attention to their answers as didn't quite work out as expected.

Interview was with with Manager and Team leader and they did not have a questionnaire from HR and so like many interviews I think I was hired because they liked me as an individual and could work with me. Not really good enough for a company that produces payroll and HR software,

Interview Questions
    • This is the truth...
      "You're obviously getting on in years, are you planning to retire soon?"
      I am 55 so I said not for another 10 years. I was actually gobsmacked as I had never before been asked about my age. In Australia it is illegal to ask an employee's age as the Government has deemed that this just encourages discrimination on an age basis.
        Answer Question
    Well there was no room for negotiation in salary just a re-iteration of the company benefits

Marketing Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Burntwood, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burntwood, England (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Frontier Software in November 2009.

Through a local recruitment agency. Interview was detailed and planned. Interviewed by line manager. Was introduced to people I may be working with.

Interview Questions
    • Why I wanted to take a lower skilled job   View Answer
    Very good

Worked for Frontier Software? Contribute to the Community!