Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Frontier SoftwareMore
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Frontier Software (North Sydney (Australia)) in June 2015.
What Process? Brief Interview with two managers from Nth Sydney office. Followed up by a coffee meet n great with another consultant sealed the deal. At no stage are you aware of what the remuneration is as they never post this on seek etc. What happens is you advise your salary expectations and when the offer comes they offer you 5-10K under your expectations, not a nice way to commence employment with a sour taste in your mouth. It is no wonder this organisation hasn't received positive reviews.
- Nothing difficult - they will tell you its a family run company and they are all a family. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Frontier Software (Melbourne (Australia)) in February 2013.
Responded to direct ad placed on Internet Job Board. Had phone call, went for interview a week later. Interview was very relaxed and casual. Should have paid more attention to their answers as didn't quite work out as expected. Interview was with with Manager and Team leader and they did not have a questionnaire from HR and so like many interviews I think I was hired because they liked me as an individual and could work with me. Not really good enough for a company that produces payroll and HR software,
- This is the truth... "You're obviously getting on in years, are you planning to retire soon?" I am 55 so I said not for another 10 years. I was actually gobsmacked as I had never before been asked about my age. In Australia it is illegal to ask an employee's age as the Government has deemed that this just encourages discrimination on an age basis. Answer Question
Well there was no room for negotiation in salary just a re-iteration of the company benefits
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Frontier Software (Burntwood, England (UK)) in November 2009.
Through a local recruitment agency. Interview was detailed and planned. Interviewed by line manager. Was introduced to people I may be working with.
- Why I wanted to take a lower skilled job 1 Answer