Frontline Consulting Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 13, 2015

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Frontline Consulting Services.

Interview

2 Rounds of Technical interviews on the skill sets you have mentioned , 1st round with the technical guy and the second with the hiring director. Followed by HR discussions.

Interview Questions

• There was discussion regarding the skillset and if hyderabad joining location is ok for you.   1 Answer

Rental Agent Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2013.

Interview

Limited but thorough. First interview was via Skype to determine qualifications. Met with the Manager and Area Manager for a more in depth interview.

Interview Questions

• What was my most difficult customer and how did I handle the situation?   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Hyderābād (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

It started with the written test that included- Quantitative Aptitude,Data Integration, English, Qualitative Aptitude and Technical Questions(output based).

The second round was the Group discussion Round which was followed by Technical Interview, HR Interview and Interview By Director.
    (Every round was an elimination round).

Interview Questions

• Nothing. The entire process goes smooth. Level of difficulty is average for technical questions/Interview.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhubaneswar (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Bhubaneswar (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

The whole process consisted of the following steps
    1.Written Test(60 mins 60 questions)
       written test consists of
        data interpretation,verbal reasoning,quantitative aptitude,programming,logical reasoning
    2.GD
    It was done in groups of 15 or more
    3.Technical Interview(very easy)
    4.HR interview(ok)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in hyderabad   1 Answer

I had a better job offer

Undisclosed Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2012.

Interview

there were 3 rounds and it was a one day process..first round was written(technical and aptitude),those selected went for group discussion , then there was pi (technical and hr)..pi was 1,2 or 3 rounds and varied candidate to candidate..

Interview Questions

• the written round was tough..the campus was for cs,it and ece students..the interview was mostly hr but technical questions were asked..   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in August 2012.

Interview

Aptitude
    G.D.