Frontline Consulting Services

Updated Dec 3, 2014
Updated Dec 3, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Frontline Consulting Services

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in August 2012.

Aptitude
    G.D.
    P.I(Technical)
    P.I(H.R)

Undisclosed Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2012.

there were 3 rounds and it was a one day process..first round was written(technical and aptitude),those selected went for group discussion , then there was pi (technical and hr)..pi was 1,2 or 3 rounds and varied candidate to candidate..

Interview Questions
    • the written round was tough..the campus was for cs,it and ece students..the interview was mostly hr but technical questions were asked..   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in July 2014.

It started with the written test that included- Quantitative Aptitude,Data Integration, English, Qualitative Aptitude and Technical Questions(output based).

The second round was the Group discussion Round which was followed by Technical Interview, HR Interview and Interview By Director.
    (Every round was an elimination round).

Interview Questions
    • Nothing. The entire process goes smooth. Level of difficulty is average for technical questions/Interview.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhubaneswar (India)

The whole process consisted of the following steps
    1.Written Test(60 mins 60 questions)
       written test consists of
        data interpretation,verbal reasoning,quantitative aptitude,programming,logical reasoning
    2.GD
    It was done in groups of 15 or more
    3.Technical Interview(very easy)
    4.HR interview(ok)

Interview Questions

I had a better job offer

Rental Agent Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2013.

Limited but thorough. First interview was via Skype to determine qualifications. Met with the Manager and Area Manager for a more in depth interview.

Interview Questions
    • What was my most difficult customer and how did I handle the situation?   View Answer