Frontline Consulting Services

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – Aptitude
G.D.
P.I(Technical)
P.I(H.R)

Interview Question – sql queries   Answer Question

Undisclosed Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2012.

Interview Details – there were 3 rounds and it was a one day process..first round was written(technical and aptitude),those selected went for group discussion , then there was pi (technical and hr)..pi was 1,2 or 3 rounds and varied candidate to candidate..

Interview Question – the written round was tough..the campus was for cs,it and ece students..the interview was mostly hr but technical questions were asked..   Answer Question

Rental Agent Interview

Rental Agent

I applied online - interviewed at Frontline Consulting Services in September 2013.

Interview Details – Limited but thorough. First interview was via Skype to determine qualifications. Met with the Manager and Area Manager for a more in depth interview.

Interview Question – What was my most difficult customer and how did I handle the situation?   View Answer

Java Developer Interview

Bhubaneswar (India)

Interview Details – The whole process consisted of the following steps
1.Written Test(60 mins 60 questions)
   written test consists of
    data interpretation,verbal reasoning,quantitative aptitude,programming,logical reasoning
2.GD
It was done in groups of 15 or more
3.Technical Interview(very easy)
4.HR interview(ok)

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in hyderabad   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I had a better job offer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Frontline Consulting Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Frontline Consulting Services interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Frontline Consulting Services employees and interview candidates.