Frontline Marketing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Consultant Interview

Business Consultant
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in November 2009.

Interview Details – I went in for the interview b/c the ad was intriging and the receptionist was extremely friendly and helpful. The atmosphere upon arrival was very upbeat and high energy. I felt comfortable and at ease in the 1st round interview. I was invited back to the 2nd round interview and LOVED the fact that I was able to see all the in's and out's of the company and the clients. More people should do job shadows, so you know if it's a good fit or not before you accept a job and you can make sure you fit in with the people.

Interview Question – Who is your biggest influence? I have so many that it was difficult to name one that has truly affected my current lifestyle.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Leadership and Management Development (Entry Level) Interview

Leadership and Management Development (Entry Level)
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in August 2012.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen where the speaker did not provide me with any information about the actual job. They are very vague about what you'll be doing on a day-to-day, simply informed you'll be meeting with Fortune 500 companies doing customer service, sales and consulting. Once I asked for further clarification the interviewer said I was no longer qualified for the position simply because I wanted more information and refused to book an in-person interview without further knowledge of the posting. Even their website is ambiguous.

It's a great thing others have reviewed this company to let me know you're doing commissioned business to business sales.

Interview Questions

Lead Business Consultant Interview

Lead Business Consultant
Sacramento, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process is very straight-forward at Frontline. I felt like they were very honest and forth-coming about the hiring process. They do not want to waste your time or theirs, so it consists of three stages. There is an inital face-to-face interview in the office with a hiring manager, where they discuss the position in detail, to see if you are a good match or not. If so, you get invited back for a second interview, which consists of a job shadow day, where you get to experience exactly who you would be working with and what you'd be doing. This is a chance to see if it's a good fit for both parties. At the conclusion of the job shadow day, if things go well, there is a third and fianl interview back in the office with the company President, where they generally will either offer or decline you employment.

Interview Question – Who has influenced you the most in your life and why? (Character seems to be a very important quality to them.)   Answer Question

Account Consultant Interview

Account Consultant
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in September 2011.

Interview Details – Online application, 1 on 1 interview, 8 hour job shadow interview, 3rd round interview 2 on 1

Interview Question – what do you think you can bring to frontline?   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in February 2009.

Interview Details – When I first applied online I got a phone call from one of there office assistants to schedule the interview. I went to the location and there were many many other people waiting to be interviewed also. I ended up waiting over an hour before my schedule appointment time. Then we got called in two at a time and met with one of the managers. They asked the basic questions such as your strength and weakness and so on. The interview process was fairly easy and both the gentleman and I got offered the job right away. After the negative experience of waiting for my interview I decided to do some research.

Interview Question – Why do you think you are the best candidate for the job?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – I declined the offer because after some research I was sort of skeptical about the job and decided to look for a job with someone more professional.

Very Easy Interview

Account Management Interview

Account Management
Sacramento, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in November 2010.

Interview Details – So far a in person interview off Tech center dr. The interview is about 10 mins long and its just to get a feel if you are what they are looking for physically and sales wise.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – This will be commission only but they are declining to say that till after the second interview of a full days work

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Entry Level Marketing

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in June 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview is a one-on-one interview that covers the basic questions such as what are your best strengths or weaknesses etc. At the interview they will not not tell you what your job duties will be even if you ask them. If you are invited to the second interview be prepared for a long day because you are going to be assigned to a trainer that will show you how he/she does business canvasing. In a snapshot they sell quill products to businesses. At the end of the day you are going to have to take a very basic quiz.

Interview Question – What makes you standout compared to the other people being interviewed today?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Canvasing - Pay is commission

Sale and Marketing Specialist Interview

Sale and Marketing Specialist

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Frontline Marketing in October 2009.

Interview Details – I found this position on craigslist website. First, I received an email that telling me to call back to schedule a one on one face interview at their office which located in Rancho Codova. After I passed the first interview, they schedule a second interview with me two days later.

Interview Question – Why you applied for this position   Answer Question

Worked for Frontline Marketing? Contribute to the Community!