Frontpoint

Updated Nov 10, 2014

2.6

8 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Security Consultant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Frontpoint.

I found the job on Craigslist and was contacted by a recruiter a day later. We did a phone "consultation" and it lasted about 30-45 min. She was selling the job hard as if they were desperate. She asked if I could go to the training which lead me to believe she was already offering me the position. It was about 4 days later when I heard back. I had to come in to take a test. Went in and didnt hear back from that for another 11 days, she says there was something wrong with their system.

I scheduled an interview the following day and met with 3 people. The first guy told me about his story and background. The second guy asked me about my background the third guy didn't say much except why should I hire you.

I got an offer which I accepted. I did not start until 2 mos later.

Other Interview Reviews for Frontpoint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Frontpoint in February 2014.

I first had a telephone interview with a recruiter. They invited me in for an interview. I interview with a sales manager and then senior sales manager. If they like you will move forward and interview with the Sales Director. Your chances of getting hire if you have a friend that works there and can give you a good recommendation.

Interview Questions
    • Average interview questions. You many have to tell a story. Anything about yourself or a funny situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Frontpoint in February 2014.

The recruiter, Robert Clark, prepared me extremely well for the interview process. There was a personality test and a series of in-person interviews that were pretty standard for sales.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Frontpoint.

Went through 2 interviews days, first with the recruiter and one sales manager. Second interview with another sales manager. The interviews were very smooth, lots of questions, especially about how much money I want to make.

Interview Questions
    Be cautious, the offer is not true.....was not told that I had to pass a role play test to keep my job, AFTER, 2 weeks of training. I quit a job and stopped sending resumes out. When the trainer didn't personally like my role play, I was shown the door, even though I was officially hired through a formal offer letter, which made no mention of this contingency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Frontpoint in April 2013.

I placed my Resume online and the next day a member from HR called me and set an interview. After interviewing with her i was on the way home when I received a call saying that she wanted to set a second interview with management. The second interview was a day after the first and after I had the initial interview with management she was able to schedule others to interview the same day before I left the building. I was a little overwhelmed at first but was relieved to know that they make a decision and then move ahead with the decision without keeping you guessing. I really appreciated that!!!!

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. They just want to make sure that you have the ability to take rejection and still move forward without it affecting how you interact with the next customer and fellow employees.   Answer Question
    I did have some negotiation as far as schedules go and we were able to come to an agreement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Frontpoint in April 2013.

Was called on Monday interviewed with four people Friday was offer was finalized after i passed a drug test.

Security Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Frontpoint in March 2013.

Contacted by Awesome Recruiter interviews went very well. Completed multiple interviews within a day. Appeared to be an Awesome company with High employee focus. Things will look and sound very promising. They will be very responsive and you will feel welcomed.

Interview Questions
    • What drives you money or having a great place to work.   View Answer
    Understand they have a base and the ability to make $60k plus for the first year comes with strings. Ie.. QA call flow is paramount you loose 25% of your commission if you are below the passing score.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Frontpoint in May 2010.

Applied online and was called by a recruiter who screened and set up the actual interview. Met with senior members of the sales management team who asked behavioral questions about experience and goals.

Interview Questions
    • In the past, how have you handled [various difficult scenarios]?   Answer Question
    N/A