Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu

Updated Nov 7, 2014

1.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu

Paralegal Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu.

Barely asked any questions. I was just told a little about the job. They did require a series of typing tests on typing speed and knowledge of the Microsoft suite including word, excel and powerpoint. They also tested for spelling and grammar knowledge. They asked what my 5 year plan was and I said to be a paralegal. They seemed to accept that even though that is my job.

Interview Questions
    • Just asked if I was okay with working with people who are known to be difficult.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. It was strictly take it or leave it. Here is what we offer.

Finance Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu in January 2014.

At my interview I was told there is so much room for growth and learning. But on the contrary there is no such thing at this firm and they do not accept new ideas, management do not want to change anything. The training process is close to nonexistent they will instruct an individual who has not worked in your division train then the manager.

Legal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu in February 2011.

The skills testing for word/excel is a waste of time and doesn't matter that much. It's the in-person interview that matters.

I didn't negotiate.