Frost & Sullivan

81 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

GDE Interview

GDE

I applied online and interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview Details – After resume & cover letter screening, I was invited for an interview.
Five candidates were interviewed in the same room. (I heard more than 30 candidates were called up for an interview.)
Interview questions were basic stuffs - self introduction, resume follow up, etc.
The position was more focused on sales side rather than research or analytic skills. (as it was in Asian countries, it seems like they prefer male for this position - in fact all actual team members were male...)

Interview Question – Imagine yourself as an employee at Frost & Sullivan, and introduce F&S to clients.. (act it out)   Answer Question

Client Value Enhancement Executive Interview

Client Value Enhancement Executive

Interviewed at Frost & Sullivan

Interview Details – Be ready to define business terms such as "vertical market" & "white space"
Ask very generic questions you can find on the internet
One question was what is my favorite tv show...

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when a client wasn't satisfied, and your most innovative solution.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Very Easy Interview

Palo Alto, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in February 2012.

Interview Details – Very easy interview process, a few tests to ascertain basic reading an math skills

Interview Question – What are your career goals   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, these guys are really cheap.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Events Coordinator Interview

Events Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview Details – I had a phone screen with a recruiter which went very well. After about a week, I was brought in for an in person interview with a member of Events team. They said they would get back to me within the next two weeks. After following up numerous times, they never responded to any of e-mails to let me know whether I was no longer being considered. I found the process very disorganized and I would not apply again considering how I was treated the first time.

Interview Question – How do you keep yourself organized on event day?   Answer Question

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
San Antonio, TX

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview Details – Two over-the-phone interviews with human resources and then an on-site interview with the department manager.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview Details – 1 interview with two employees. They asked me a few questions in a secluded room, then gave me a quick tour of the department.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for job salary.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager

Interviewed at Frost & Sullivan

Interview Details – Several conversations - with free-flowing questions. Some by phone, some in person. Deep drill down on past successes and failures. A few "have you ever..." questions. Personable interviewers, but not always familiar with industries outside of their own. Would be best to have thought through the 'standard' consulting interview questions ("describe a time when you communicated bad news...")

Interview Question – "why are you no longer with ____"   Answer Question

San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in April 2013.

Interview Details – Little or no coordination between the hiring managers and the HR.

Interview Question – Full industry anaysis of Digital Media, written essay type questions.   Answer Question

Senior Industry Analyst Interview

Senior Industry Analyst
San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in August 2011.

Interview Details – What different types of research methodologies do you know about?

Interview Question – Estimate how much a company makes yearly if they consist of only 800-1000 workers?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in April 2013.

Interview Details – Written test followed by screening interviews. Written test tests written communication skills, analytical skills, financial report analysis, logical thinking and presentation skills. Screening interviews test industry knowledge, inquisitiveness and critical thinking abilities. They want to know how good you are at articulating your point across on the phone and in person so they know how you will be with their clients

Interview Question – Judge a companies performance and suggest how they can do better in a particular area   Answer Question

Worked for Frost & Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!