Frost & Sullivan

Updated Dec 11, 2014
Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.7

GDE Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

After resume & cover letter screening, I was invited for an interview.
    Five candidates were interviewed in the same room. (I heard more than 30 candidates were called up for an interview.)
    Interview questions were basic stuffs - self introduction, resume follow up, etc.
    The position was more focused on sales side rather than research or analytic skills. (as it was in Asian countries, it seems like they prefer male for this position - in fact all actual team members were male...)

Interview Questions
    • Imagine yourself as an employee at Frost & Sullivan, and introduce F&S to clients.. (act it out)   Answer Question

Client Value Enhancement Executive Interview

Be ready to define business terms such as "vertical market" & "white space"
    Ask very generic questions you can find on the internet
    One question was what is my favorite tv show...

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when a client wasn't satisfied, and your most innovative solution.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Events Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

I had a phone screen with a recruiter which went very well. After about a week, I was brought in for an in person interview with a member of Events team. They said they would get back to me within the next two weeks. After following up numerous times, they never responded to any of e-mails to let me know whether I was no longer being considered. I found the process very disorganized and I would not apply again considering how I was treated the first time.

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Two over-the-phone interviews with human resources and then an on-site interview with the department manager.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

1 interview with two employees. They asked me a few questions in a secluded room, then gave me a quick tour of the department.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation for job salary.

Senior Manager Interview

Several conversations - with free-flowing questions. Some by phone, some in person. Deep drill down on past successes and failures. A few "have you ever..." questions. Personable interviewers, but not always familiar with industries outside of their own. Would be best to have thought through the 'standard' consulting interview questions ("describe a time when you communicated bad news...")

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in July 2013.

The interviewer was rude, asked no questions, and clearly hadn't read my resume. I would have rather not wasted my time than to show up and meet someone who was almost trying to talk me out of the position and just walked out at the end without a word. Suffice to say, I never heard back, which is fine by me.

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Process is lengthy and they take forever to provide feedback

Interview Questions
    was no negotiation, it was basically this is our offer .

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Frost & Sullivan in April 2013.

Written test followed by screening interviews. Written test tests written communication skills, analytical skills, financial report analysis, logical thinking and presentation skills. Screening interviews test industry knowledge, inquisitiveness and critical thinking abilities. They want to know how good you are at articulating your point across on the phone and in person so they know how you will be with their clients

Interview Questions
    • Judge a companies performance and suggest how they can do better in a particular area   Answer Question

Industry Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Frost & Sullivan in April 2013.

Little or no coordination between the hiring managers and the HR.

Interview Questions
    • Full industry anaysis of Digital Media, written essay type questions.   Answer Question