Frost & Sullivan

Average Difficulty
80 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in February 2014.

Interview Details – Applied online.1st round was a telephonic interview with an Industry Analyst. Then i received a couple of assignments through email. I was given 2 days to submit the assignments. The 3rd round was a panel interview and a presentation of the previously done assignments. Then a final interview with the Research Director after which i was asked to go home. The offer was communicated to me by phone by the HR dept and i accepted it as it exceeded my expectations

Interview Question – Basic market knowledge. Should know market segmentation, SWOT, PESTEL etc. They expect a logical, Analytical approach to the scenario they give.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.They gave me a bit more than what i asked initially so obviously i couldn't ask more

New Business Development Interview

New Business Development

Interviewed at Frost & Sullivan

Interview Details – Three interviews with different stakeholders in the company, An offer communicated over email and two months of my time wasted with no contract! Beware!

Interview Question – None were that difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Unacceptable business practices. They waste your time. Can only imagine how frustrating it can be to work there.

Manager Interview

Manager
London, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview Details – From initial application to offer took 4 weeks and included 3 rounds of interviews with recruiting team, Line Manager and Management team. A very smooth process which included regular updates from the recruiting team.

Interview Question – What will you achieve in the first six months   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Was able to renegotiate the financial side of the package

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Frost & Sullivan.

Interview Details – Written test,Group Discussion,2 rounds of interview which includes a case study.

Interview Question – Nothing really,just be well prepared with your resume and market trends in your field of interest.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Frost & Sullivan

Interview Details – Apply online through school's career services, get a call to come for group interview

Interview Question – Questions about industry knowledge and answer to a case question   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in November 2013.

Interview Details – First, recruiter called me and perform interview on work experience and background. It was success, you were given case studies, and 48 hours to complete it all. Again it was success, went to face to face interview with consultant. Presenting the case studies, provide key insights and answer questions posed.

Interview Question – How do you make the most difficult decision in life.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in September 2013.

Interview Details – first round was a test that consists of qualitative and quantitative questions, it was not that difficult, time management was an issue
second round on case study, grouped with another 2 candidates, a mini case study with presentation, Q&A after the that
third round will be face to face interview

Interview Question – case study was hard and only given very little time   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Market Research Analyst Interview

Market Research Analyst
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in September 2013.

Interview Details – After applying online, I received a phone call from their HR department in San Antonio. I had a phone screen with a recruiter, which was very simple. Typical types of interview questions (what are my strengths, weaknesses, examples of analytical skills, etc.) and she asked me to explain more about my experiences at my previous jobs.

Then I had an in person interview, which was also pretty typical. We just went through the job expectations and went through my experiences. Finally, I got put through to a final phone interview with the person who would be my direct manager in San Antonio.

Nothing about the process was unexpected or tricky. Pretty good experience

Interview Question – Nothing difficult at all - I suppose the most difficult question was how I deal with criticism.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I'm still in the interview process and will hear if I get an offer soon...

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at Frost & Sullivan

Interview Details – Telephone interview.

Interview Question – Question related to restructuring of assumptions for research purposes   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

Interview Details – Phone interview with recruiter first - general information about your motivation, background etc. Then face-to-face interview with 2 senior members of the research team.

Interview Question – Exact people you would interview in your research process   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Told them my salary expectation in the interview, they matched it closed enough

Worked for Frost & Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!