Frost & Sullivan Research Associate Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in June 2012.

I applied online,got a call in a month,all the interviews were telephonic,Presentation and an article plus a test
questions were general economics news.
The questions were mostly repetitive. I think these people should pay more..they pay less than market standards.

Less Salary

Other Interview Reviews for Frost & Sullivan

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chennai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in June 2012.

I had already interned there. So the hiring process was fairly simple for me. They usually give 3 articles for you to paraphrase followed by a telephonic interview which is more of a formality rather than getting to know the candidate.

No negotiation. It is more of a take it or leave it offer. I'd suggest leave it.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Frost & Sullivan in December 2009.

The interview is highlighted by long waiting periods in between the subsequent interview rounds. Apart from that, its pretty much a standard interview. It consisted of a skills test (Case Studies) followed by a phone interview with the HR (to understand your compatibility with the company as a whole) and a face to face interview with the relevant team (to understand your compatibility with the team). One of the main things both interviews look for is whether you can be a team player, irrespective of your designation.

Interview Questions
    • Case study , requiring the applicant to design a questionnaire.   Answer Question
    • Reading comprehension, requiring the applicant to apply basic math and logic to understand the market in question and answer questions based on it.   Answer Question
    Negotiate well, and negotiate hard.

Worked for Frost & Sullivan? Contribute to the Community!