Fruit of the Loom

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Planning Manager Interview

Assistant Planning Manager
Bowling Green, KY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom in February 2014.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions, tell us about yourself, are you analytical, how would your past experience help you with this job. This was an entry-level position so the interview was fairly short and standard. Having multiple good references at the company helped immensely.

Interview Question – How would experience at your previous/current job help you in this position?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President

Interviewed at Fruit of the Loom

Interview Details – Very fair with the interview process - not excessive number of interviews, well organized by the HR group

Interview Question – does not apply   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview Details – Detailed, well planned, family and company oriented.

Interview Question – The dreaded what can you do for the company. Be prepared to discuss your knowledge of the company and the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Bowling Green, KY

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom in February 2009.

Interview Details – One interview, and not any other candidates.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult at all.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None

Merchandise Associate Interview

Merchandise Associate
Bowling Green, KY

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom in January 2013.

Interview Details – Phone interview with standard questions about my background and position details. Flew me out and had face to face interviews with 6 people, lasting the whole day. Standard questions, nothing out of ordinary. The pace and getting primarily same questions from all 6 people was exhausting and by the end of it I was just ready to go home.

Interview Question – I seemed to get the same questions from all interviewers   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Manager Trainee
Bowling Green, KY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by three different managers. Interview lasted about 2 1/2 hours and was relaxed.

Interview Question – Biggest situation or problem you had to deal with.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Computer Operative Interview

Computer Operative
Vidalia, LA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview Details – Basic review of resume. HR basically just looks to see if you really are qualified. No test or anything. Takes your work for it.

Interview Question – none   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – accepted what they offer.

Forecast Analyst Interview

Forecast Analyst
Bowling Green, KY

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom in April 2012.

Interview Details – Really a down to earth company. The people are fairly easy going and try to make you feel really comfortable. The only downside is that the job is in Bowling Green, and I am not a small town kind of person.

Interview Question – Tell me a difficult situation where you had to work with indivduals from different backgrounds   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I took a job offer in Washington DC

VMI Analyst Interview

VMI Analyst

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fruit of the Loom in July 2009.

Interview Details – Standard process

Interview Question – If you were a tree, what tree would you be?   View Answer

Worked for Fruit of the Loom? Contribute to the Community!