Fruit of the Loom Interview Questions

Updated Apr 14, 2015

2.7

Digital Media Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview

The interview process took around 3-4 hours, interviewing with a 6 people (individually) from Sr. leadership, director, marketing and those who work in the department. The questions dealt with the company, the flow of the department and the details of the position and what departments and individuals the candidate with work along side. The interview was more interesting than I thought. I thoroughly enjoy meeting, face to face, instead of the interrogation style, group interview.

Interview Questions

• Traditional interview questions: Tell me about yourself, strengths and weaknesses, handling conflict, situational analysis. Thoughtful questions but nothing too difficult to answer. I enjoyed their insight.   Answer Question

Pattern Maker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Applyed on line....heard from them in less then week. Had phone interview..then on canpus the next week...laid back but upbeat, met with 3 managers. Appropriate questions for job. Left with no set time on interview turn around.Been one week still waiting for contact after.

Interview Questions

• Are you ready to come back to the industry?   1 Answer

Associate Customer Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online, and was called back a few days later. I did a short phone screen with an HR rep, and then a pretty long, fairly intense phone interview with two managers. After that, I was brought in for an in-person interview with the two managers I spoke with on the phone. They were kind enough to pay for my lunch and mileage, which no other company in the area has done. However, it took over a month for them to respond with a final decision, which was a very informal email saying, "no thanks."

Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2015.

Interview

The Application Process went smoothly, as I applied for the position with a online application. It was a relatively quick turnaround process, as I was invited for an interview within 3 weeks of applying. I interviewed for the position, and close to a month from the interview, I still haven't heard anything regarding a hiring decision. I am inclined to believe in the saying "No news is good news", but my gut feeling is that I was not selected for the position.

Interview Questions

• Name one word that your best friend would use to describe you.   1 Answer

Vice President Interview

Interview

Very fair with the interview process - not excessive number of interviews, well organized by the HR group

Assistant Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Basic interview questions, tell us about yourself, are you analytical, how would your past experience help you with this job. This was an entry-level position so the interview was fairly short and standard. Having multiple good references at the company helped immensely.

Interview Questions

• How would experience at your previous/current job help you in this position?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Interview

Detailed, well planned, family and company oriented.

Interview Questions

• The dreaded what can you do for the company. Be prepared to discuss your knowledge of the company and the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY).

Interview

Was interviewed by three different managers. Interview lasted about 2 1/2 hours and was relaxed.

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bowling Green, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Bowling Green, KY) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone interview with standard questions about my background and position details. Flew me out and had face to face interviews with 6 people, lasting the whole day. Standard questions, nothing out of ordinary. The pace and getting primarily same questions from all 6 people was exhausting and by the end of it I was just ready to go home.

Interview Questions

• I seemed to get the same questions from all interviewers   Answer Question

Computer Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vidalia, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom (Vidalia, LA).

Interview

Basic review of resume. HR basically just looks to see if you really are qualified. No test or anything. Takes your work for it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

accepted what they offer.