Fruit of the Loom

Updated Oct 30, 2014
Updated Oct 30, 2014

2.6

Vice President Interview

Very fair with the interview process - not excessive number of interviews, well organized by the HR group

Assistant Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom in February 2014.

Basic interview questions, tell us about yourself, are you analytical, how would your past experience help you with this job. This was an entry-level position so the interview was fairly short and standard. Having multiple good references at the company helped immensely.

Interview Questions
    • How would experience at your previous/current job help you in this position?   Answer Question

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Detailed, well planned, family and company oriented.

Interview Questions
    • The dreaded what can you do for the company. Be prepared to discuss your knowledge of the company and the position you are applying for.   Answer Question

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Was interviewed by three different managers. Interview lasted about 2 1/2 hours and was relaxed.

Merchandise Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied online. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom in January 2013.

Phone interview with standard questions about my background and position details. Flew me out and had face to face interviews with 6 people, lasting the whole day. Standard questions, nothing out of ordinary. The pace and getting primarily same questions from all 6 people was exhausting and by the end of it I was just ready to go home.

Interview Questions
    • I seemed to get the same questions from all interviewers   Answer Question

Computer Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vidalia, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vidalia, LA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom.

Basic review of resume. HR basically just looks to see if you really are qualified. No test or anything. Takes your work for it.

Interview Questions
    accepted what they offer.

Forecast Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom in April 2012.

Really a down to earth company. The people are fairly easy going and try to make you feel really comfortable. The only downside is that the job is in Bowling Green, and I am not a small town kind of person.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a difficult situation where you had to work with indivduals from different backgrounds   Answer Question

I took a job offer in Washington DC

Internal Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom in August 2011.

Phone interview and then a face-to-face interview. The process was very easy and they worked around my schedule because I was not local. There was a long gap between interview and offer and offer to start date. I think the whole interview to hire process took two months.

Interview Questions
    • What is one thing that would discourage you from accepting our offer?   Answer Question
    I didn't feel like there was an option to negotiate.

Applications Systems Analyst/Prog Staff Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom in March 2011.

Initial phone interview with the department director. They asked to fly me to Kentucky for an onsite interview with 3 Application managers, the department director and his boss; 5 individuals in all. Each asked basically the same questions. What was my experience, how much knowledge did I have in their particular area and what skills could I bring to the company.

I was able to negotiate an additional week of vacation, salary offer was good.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bowling Green, KY

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fruit of the Loom in February 2009.

One interview, and not any other candidates.

None