Fry's Electronics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accessories Sales Associate Interview

Accessories Sales Associate
Plano, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fry's Electronics in May 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process is pretty simple. First you submit an application (resume helps, but not required) which they generally have them up front as soon as you walk in. Then in a week or two you will get called in for your first interview. This should be pretty easy, the managers are pretty lax, just be in business attire and act professionally yet friendly and you should be fine. If you get past this, in a couple of days, they'll call you for a second interview. Same deal as before. Then your done.

Interview Question – What do you wanna get out of this experience?   Answer Question

Accessory Sales Associate Interview

Accessory Sales Associate
Austin, TX

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fry's Electronics in November 2008.

Interview Details – Somehow, they had me as not having completed my drug test even though I had. It took a lot of work to keep them from just throwing out my application and giving me a shot. Apparently they had to go through corporate to get things worked out. I did finally get interview after about a month. I was interviewed by 3 managers from the Electronic components department during the same visit. They were all encouraging and positive and really cool in general, mostly probing me to see how much knowledge I had about computer components. They offered me the position that day.

Interview Question – They just asked various difficult questions about computer components. All three of them are very knowledgeable, so they just kind of tried to see at what point I would get stumped.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate my salary, the salary was stated beforehand.

Worked for Fry's Electronics? Contribute to the Community!