Fry's Food Store Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fry's Food.

Manager positions are often not posted as open so the promotion process is fairly closed door. This is frustrating and not motivating to most managers.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say to Rodney McMullen if you were in an elevator with him for 30 seconds?   View Answer
None--they do not negotiate at all. Another questionable practice.

Other Interview Reviews for Fry's Food

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fry's Food in January 2009.

w a Bachelor's/Business degree you may be hired off the street as an assistant but generally store manager's are promoted from within. Panel interview with basic common sense questions about leadership, sales, and profit. They rate you on confidence, body language, presentation, and knowledge. Roll play- how would you handle this situation. do your research to know the company, example the core values

Interview Questions
    • surprisingly most people stumble when asked to describe an inclusive business culture and how to figure gross profit!   Answer Question
    I worked my way up. No negotiating.

Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fry's Food in January 2009.

Very professional and personal, We sat at a starbucks for 3 hours and discussed many things. Now when possible new hires interview they go in front of at least a three person panel. The entire process was very quick, from the time they got my resume to my offer was no more than 7 days, but at that time the company had an aggressive growth plan and many many openings.

Interview Questions
    • Why I am leaving the current company   View Answer
    • What can you offer the company that no other applicant can offer   View Answer
    None needed