Fuddruckers Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Minot, ND) in September 2014.

Interview

Turned in resume, met with other trainers and manager, asked about training, possible money gains, no health insurance, was informed of growing business, I accepted the offer with the promise of pay increase, proper training and sign on bonus.

Interview Questions

• How long I planned to stay in Minot   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fuddruckers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Theres a phone interview first that is just an overview of your work experience and such then another phone interview that the AL speaks to you for about 20 min and then will ask you to come in to one of the stores so that she can interview you in person there if she likes you. The one on one is very relaxed. You will speak about everything from your hobbies to what they love about the company. Was one of the easiest interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They really didn't want to budge on what was offered they have a set salary for managers.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

They really focused on my previous experiance at simular jobs. They wanted to make sure I would be ok working all hours and would take customer service seriously. Previous work experiance in the food or hospitality industry was a huge plus as well. Basic understanding of computers and software as well as management experiance was also touched on. Overall the process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why would you be a valuable asset to Fuddruckers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hilton Head Island, SC

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Hilton Head Island, SC) in October 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by phone & interview was set up for the following week. I meet with the GM for a 1:1. I was told I would be contacted the following week. The GM called the next week to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you degree relates to real life work situations   Answer Question