Fuddruckers

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Fuddruckers in June 2011.

Interview Details – Theres a phone interview first that is just an overview of your work experience and such then another phone interview that the AL speaks to you for about 20 min and then will ask you to come in to one of the stores so that she can interview you in person there if she likes you. The one on one is very relaxed. You will speak about everything from your hobbies to what they love about the company. Was one of the easiest interviews I've had.

Interview Question – what is your biggest weakness as a manager?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They really didn't want to budge on what was offered they have a set salary for managers.

Hilton Head Island, SC

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fuddruckers in October 2009.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone & interview was set up for the following week. I meet with the GM for a 1:1. I was told I would be contacted the following week. The GM called the next week to offer me the position.

Interview Question – Describe how you degree relates to real life work situations   Answer Question

Houston, TX

The process took 12 months - interviewed at Fuddruckers in January 2010.

Interview Details – They really focused on my previous experiance at simular jobs. They wanted to make sure I would be ok working all hours and would take customer service seriously. Previous work experiance in the food or hospitality industry was a huge plus as well. Basic understanding of computers and software as well as management experiance was also touched on. Overall the process was very straight forward.

Interview Question – Tell us why would you be a valuable asset to Fuddruckers?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fuddruckers

Worked for Fuddruckers? Contribute to the Community!