Fuddruckers Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minot, ND

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Minot, ND) in September 2014.

Interview

Turned in resume, met with other trainers and manager, asked about training, possible money gains, no health insurance, was informed of growing business, I accepted the offer with the promise of pay increase, proper training and sign on bonus.

Interview Questions

• How long I planned to stay in Minot   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fuddruckers.

Interview

Two interviews got the job 3 days after applying

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Edina, MN) in November 2013.

Interview

Apply online, get call on the next day or two, set up the following day for interview. Interview with assistant manager. He filled out a short survey strong to weak categories.

Interview Questions

• You didn't learn much from the last job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The interviewer tried to go higher the former job pay a tiny bit but negotiate as far as you can go.

General Service Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Round Rock, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Round Rock, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I have only had one interview ever so I have nothing to compare it to, but essentially they asked if I would be willing to do X, Y, and Z. I brought a resume with me and they asked about my experience I had listed on it. I had one interview with an assistant manager and a second interview with the store manager two weeks later. During the interview I thought it seemed like a pretty normal routine, but after being hired and seeing how the same interview played out with other potential candidates, I realized the interview process was a joke and the location I was at would have literally hired anyone who walked through the door. In my short 8 months at the store I saw the store hire people they had "carefully considered for their character qualities" including convicts and mentally challenged people. I have nothing against giving people opportunities and if someone is willing and able to do the work then hire them. The people my managers hired slowed the work flow down, stole from the restaurant and at one time drank on the job. Looking back, the judgement of these people was terrible and just about anyone could sit down and get a job there.

Manager Interview

Interview

3 interviews until hired, shadow shift too

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, able to negotiate salary up and moved annual review up to only 6 mos

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Glendale, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was pretty decent. They were mostly looking for experienced workers. They asked what kinds of professional experience you have, they ask you to tell them more about yourself. When you're available to work. Some advice I would give is to be as confident as you can be, upfront, and just try to make good conversation with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• If you were hired, how would you benefit the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Theres a phone interview first that is just an overview of your work experience and such then another phone interview that the AL speaks to you for about 20 min and then will ask you to come in to one of the stores so that she can interview you in person there if she likes you. The one on one is very relaxed. You will speak about everything from your hobbies to what they love about the company. Was one of the easiest interviews I've had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They really didn't want to budge on what was offered they have a set salary for managers.

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fuddruckers (San Antonio, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I had put in a application in store i was called within 24 hours than given an interview within 48 by day three I was hired. The interview was a lay up they will pretty much give anyone a jobe easy place to start.

Cashier/Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuddruckers (The Woodlands, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy I walked in and got the job.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

The said 8$ I said okay

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

The process took 12+ monthsinterviewed at Fuddruckers (Houston, TX) in January 2010.

Interview

They really focused on my previous experiance at simular jobs. They wanted to make sure I would be ok working all hours and would take customer service seriously. Previous work experiance in the food or hospitality industry was a huge plus as well. Basic understanding of computers and software as well as management experiance was also touched on. Overall the process was very straight forward.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why would you be a valuable asset to Fuddruckers?   Answer Question