Fuddruckers

Relevance Date Difficulty

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
San Antonio, TX

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fuddruckers in May 2011.

Interview Details – I had put in a application in store i was called within 24 hours than given an interview within 48 by day three I was hired. The interview was a lay up they will pretty much give anyone a jobe easy place to start.

Interview Questions

Line Cook Interview

Line Cook
Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Fuddruckers in November 2012.

Interview Details – a good planner person capable to do the task serve by the management a performance wise, a good payer as well, having team work as well,obviously manage pressure aside from my being kitchen lead in my previous job. A kitchen trainer of the newly hired staff's and newly management trainees in the operation as well, loyalty and integrity , having a spirit of family and fan is the key to perform better,better,and better.

Interview Question – being a servant in the business/nor operation I must do all best shot that my guest will satisfies my behalf, and to value their money so that they keep coming back for more   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – as of now I can't demand to any possibly due, to my personal needs of my family and having technicality wronged to the side we're my family stint for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fuddruckers

Worked for Fuddruckers? Contribute to the Community!