Fuddruckers

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fuddruckers in May 2011.

I had put in a application in store i was called within 24 hours than given an interview within 48 by day three I was hired. The interview was a lay up they will pretty much give anyone a jobe easy place to start.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fuddruckers

Line Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Fuddruckers in November 2012.

a good planner person capable to do the task serve by the management a performance wise, a good payer as well, having team work as well,obviously manage pressure aside from my being kitchen lead in my previous job. A kitchen trainer of the newly hired staff's and newly management trainees in the operation as well, loyalty and integrity , having a spirit of family and fan is the key to perform better,better,and better.

Interview Questions
    • being a servant in the business/nor operation I must do all best shot that my guest will satisfies my behalf, and to value their money so that they keep coming back for more   Answer Question
    as of now I can't demand to any possibly due, to my personal needs of my family and having technicality wronged to the side we're my family stint for.