Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fuhu
- Contractor (2)
- Production Manager (2)
- Creative (2)
- Creative Department (1)
- Programmer/Software Developer (1)
- Android Developer (1)
- Product Lead (1)
- Design Position (1)
- Java Backend Engineer (Taipei) (1)
- Contractor (Graphic Designer) (1)
- Junior Helpdesk Administrator (1)
- Retail Field Merchandiser (1)
- Retail Sield Representative (1)
- Happiness Ambassador (1)
- Associate (1)
- Junior Systems Administrator (1)
- Artist (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Media (1)
- Senior Brand Manager (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Software Programmer (1)
- Field Merchandiser (1)
- Illustrator (1)
- Freelance Graphic Designer (1)
- Data Entry Clerk (1)
- Project Coordinator (1)
- Technical Writer (1)
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA).
- casual, no technical questions or even basic quesitons about video programs - interviewer was young and gave me a vague answer about benefits (we give the standard benefits) and looked offended when I asked her what the working hours were. Basically, you were supposed to work as long as needed which is why I didn't not take the job.
Reasons for Declining
- Accepted OfferPositive Experience
I got the interview through a career fair. The interviewer was extremely nice and friendly. The entire process was over Skype and took about one hour. I hadn't done a technical interview before, and this was a great first experience for me.
- invert two tree, for example, eazy one 1 Answer
- Declined OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
It is an interview process with the head of HR and the head of marketing. It is a friendly, comfortable environment where we get to know each other. It is mainly to get to understand the corporate culture fit, the skill-set assessment and understand if this is a place where both could see the candidate here long-term.
- What were some of your most successful campaign/promotion ideas. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.
HR and two team leads interviewed me and they are really nice to talk to. its not a hard interview at all, very comfortable and relaxing. Not many technical questions since its a data entry clerk position and working environment is great. A lot of young people. And they asked me about my excel skills and MS softwares. And they said will let me know the result in the following week.
- Are you sure this is the position you are looking for since you are a finance major. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.
the position was not very well explained and the team was not on board fully with the current new division . would have to figure out how to fully function this position no training
- not very descriptive 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Fuhu in March 2015.
Simple questions and large group interview. It was not too difficult. Bring forth your personal anecdotes and reveal them. They choose good people. Everyone was able to discuss what they could bring to the table. This was the easiest interview I've ever had. It is a customer service job. They fail to mention that thoroughly. As in...phones.
- Name a mistake you&#039;ve made in the work place Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.
Was contacted via email. Then told to drive to location in Los Angeles. Company does not have parking or pay for parking around the area. Met with HR and was paraded by the kitchen then interviewed.
- Tell me about yourself. What do expect to get accomplished ? Are you a team player ? Do you like snacks ? Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu.
The interview was absolutely a joke. There were no technical questions at all. All conversational. But the feedback given to the recruiters is that I "don't have enough Mac experience". I was never asked a single question about a Mac so how could this be? Overall I got great feedback so it's interesting to me how all the sudden I don't have great Mac skills. Stay away from this place at all costs.
- There were no difficult questions. Answer Question
Helpful (1)Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fuhu.
I met with the project lead. I was told I was going to be meeting with the senior designer, project manager, and creative director but they never met with me. They said the creative director would meet with me, but later on that day, a secretary called to offer me the position. It seemed like they wanted to get designers in and out if the studio quick. No wonder they have high turn around rates.
- Have you ever had a problem with a project leader? If so, what did you do to overcome that problem? Answer Question
There was little or no negotiation. I gave them an offer, to which they declined and countered with something a little closer to what I asked. They are lowballers and will work you like a dog. The offer in the long run did not match with my commute, physical, and emotional stress.
- Accepted OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in January 2015.
- No serious questions were asked. - HR didn't explain much about the position. - The entire process was very unprofessional. - This company feels like every other start up company I have interviewed with. - The benefits were not explained in detail.
- Tell us about your former work experience. 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review