Fuhu Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.0

Software Developer Interview

Interview

I got the interview through a career fair. The interviewer was extremely nice and friendly. The entire process was over Skype and took about one hour. I hadn't done a technical interview before, and this was a great first experience for me.

Interview Questions

• invert two tree, for example, eazy one   1 Answer

Interview

It is an interview process with the head of HR and the head of marketing. It is a friendly, comfortable environment where we get to know each other. It is mainly to get to understand the corporate culture fit, the skill-set assessment and understand if this is a place where both could see the candidate here long-term.

Interview Questions

• What were some of your most successful campaign/promotion ideas.   Answer Question

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

HR and two team leads interviewed me and they are really nice to talk to. its not a hard interview at all, very comfortable and relaxing. Not many technical questions since its a data entry clerk position and working environment is great. A lot of young people. And they asked me about my excel skills and MS softwares. And they said will let me know the result in the following week.

Interview Questions

• Are you sure this is the position you are looking for since you are a finance major.   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

the position was not very well explained and the team was not on board fully with the current new division . would have to figure out how to fully function this position no training

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Fuhu (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Was contacted via email. Then told to drive to location in Los Angeles. Company does not have parking or pay for parking around the area. Met with HR and was paraded by the kitchen then interviewed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do expect to get accomplished ? Are you a team player ? Do you like snacks ?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuhu.

Interview

The interview was absolutely a joke. There were no technical questions at all. All conversational. But the feedback given to the recruiters is that I "don't have enough Mac experience". I was never asked a single question about a Mac so how could this be? Overall I got great feedback so it's interesting to me how all the sudden I don't have great Mac skills. Stay away from this place at all costs.

Freelance Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fuhu.

Interview

I met with the project lead. I was told I was going to be meeting with the senior designer, project manager, and creative director but they never met with me. They said the creative director would meet with me, but later on that day, a secretary called to offer me the position. It seemed like they wanted to get designers in and out if the studio quick. No wonder they have high turn around rates.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had a problem with a project leader? If so, what did you do to overcome that problem?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was little or no negotiation. I gave them an offer, to which they declined and countered with something a little closer to what I asked. They are lowballers and will work you like a dog. The offer in the long run did not match with my commute, physical, and emotional stress.

Retail Field Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fuhu (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process took place over Skype. It lasted about 20 minutes or so. Very basic questions. My internet connection kept freezing, so the interview took a little longer than it should have, but that was understandable. There were no strange questions. All very basic interview questions were asked. They didn't ask if you were a tree, what type of tree would you be.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing your former employer would commend you on?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. They asked what I was making at my previous employer, said they could definitely do better than that, and that's what they offered. There was no back and forth.

Product Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Its all BS As long ask you can fake that you like customer care they will hire you You will be interviewed by 3 people that give you questions that dont really matter They play the good cop bad cop game

Contractor (Graphic Designer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fuhu (El Segundo, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Fuhu found my portfolio online and sent me an email saying that they liked my work and wanted to schedule an interview. We emailed over the course of about two days and I came in for an interview on the third day. I met directly with the woman who'd been emailing me. We went to her office and she brought me a glass of water, which was nice. It started off seeming like a 1-on-1 interview, but then they brought about four more people into the room to interview me one at a time. They asked some of the same questions and some different ones depending on their department. Overall, they were very friendly and pretty professional. It was a decent interview.

Interview Questions

• I don't know about a specific question, but I have to say, I was confused about my responsibilities. They were a bit unclear about that. One person told me I'd be doing one thing, then another person told me something else, so I asked the second person if they were just considering me for separate jobs or if it was all the same job. She explained the process to me more clearly, and said that each of they would both be my responsibility. I got the sense that I'd kind of just be filling in where they needed someone to do work, rather than having a specific job.   Answer Question

It was too far of a distance and not enough of an opportunity to be worth it. I had to drive 2.5 hours to get there. The pay was lower than I was hoping for and there weren't any benefits that I was aware of. When I asked about it I didn't receive a reply. The people seemed very nice, but I also wasn't sure if I trusted the company, especially judging by some of the reviews I read here. I also got the feeling that they were a company that was very competitive and not very stable. I still went in with an open mind, but in the end decided it wasn't a good fit for me.