Fuji Xerox

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Consultant Interview

Sales Consultant

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fuji Xerox in October 2010.

Interview Details – 2 rounds - 1st round with HR and 2nd round with hiring manager. HR didn't quite able to articulate the job scope and company culture. Candid and straight to the point.

Interview Question – Standard interview questions.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fuji Xerox.

Interview Details – Standard behavioral and role related questions

Interview Question – Tell me about your family   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Chennai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fuji Xerox in December 2013.

Interview Details – The company visited our campus. First we were asked to fill a form asking for our personal and academic details. The later part of the form contained a field where we were asked to write an elaborate description about the research we are currently working or the research we have already worked. It was followed by an online test. There were 3 streams and questions for the test were different for each stream. Totally 50 people took the test and they shortlisted 11 people. The interviewers were from Japan.

I was asked simple questions like introduce yourself, strengths and weakness and similar questions. Then they asked me to use the board to explain the research that I have mentioned in the form. They will ask enough questions to make sure you deliver the exact description of your research.

There was no technical question asked. They just see whether you are capable of learning and adapt yourself to Japanese culture.

Interview Question – Expected them to ask technical questions. But there wasn't any!   Answer Question

Product Marketing Intern Interview

Product Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Fuji Xerox.

Interview Details – One round of interview with only the manager. It was rather informal and it was mostly about introducing myself and my background.

Interview Question – Your boss has to catch a flight very soon, but has left a very important document that he needs to bring with him overseas in the office. The office is locked and only he has the key to the office. He calls you to help, what do you do?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Executive Interview

Marketing Executive
Petaling Jaya (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fuji Xerox in October 2013.

Interview Details – 1st interview with the HR personnel. Asking question like what was your course of studies, which subjects you like and the reason, when can you start working, your expected salary, etc just some common and easy questions. Then, 2nd interview with the marketing manager on the same day. Will ask you to perform some tests on excel just to test whether you are familiar with excel (summing up the amount, average, etc-something regarding about the calculation formulae, just a basic one, not more than 5 mins i thought). Then, started asking questions.

Interview Question – What will you be in 5 years time from now?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Compensation Executive Interview

Senior Sales Compensation Executive

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Fuji Xerox.

Interview Details – Hired through recruiter. Required to do a short personality test. 2 interviews.

Interview Question – No unexpected questions. Job interviewed for is similar to what I have done before.   Answer Question

Business Planning Interview

Business Planning
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fuji Xerox in January 2010.

Interview Details – Some general questions like 1. introduce your self 2. talking about your education. 3. why you want to apply for this position.

Interview Question – why you want to apply for this position?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Engineering Interview

Engineering
Yokohama, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fuji Xerox in May 2010.

Interview Details – very easy just a casual interview

Interview Question – what do you think of your 5 years in future   Answer Question

Document Management Outsourcing Interview

Document Management Outsourcing

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fuji Xerox in January 2008.

Interview Details – 2 interviews - 1 with hiring manager, 1 with HR. HR interview was more a formality. Communications mainly via email and some phone. Perception was that Fuji Xerox was relatively new in the document management outsourcing space - but quite serious about making in-roads. Transformation needed within the company - from product-focused to services-focused.

Interview Question – How much do you understand about the culture in Fuji Xerox and how important is (company) culture to you?   Answer Question

Worked for Fuji Xerox? Contribute to the Community!