Fujifilm

Relevance Date Difficulty

Process Technician Interview

Process Technician
Santa Clara, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fujifilm in July 2010.

Interview Details – I was alerted to the job by a friend of a friend so I had a chance to take a 'tour' before the interview. When it was time to interview I met with the Assembly Manager & we just grabbed the first free conference room he could find. I'm pretty sure he was wearing a t-shirt & possibly shorts, it's pretty casual there. I also met with HR right away which was nice, they were all very efficient.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was me trying to explain why I was interested in working there because I wasn't sure that I was. The Assembly Manager let me speak freely & we explored possible future positions if the technician position didn't work out.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non-existent.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fujifilm? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujifilm interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fujifilm employees and interview candidates.