Fujitsu America Interview Questions

2.8

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fujitsu America in July 2014.

Talked directly to the hiring manager with whom I would have worked with. The interview was for 1 hour and the questions ranged from technical to the usual - why would you want to join types. It was difficult to understand the Japanese accent , but still the interviewer was very helpful and patient. Over all, a good experience with a very knowledgeable person.

Solution Architect Interview

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Fujitsu America in June 2012.

Took along time to get team leaders and leaders to return phone calls & emails. Every interviewer except one was late. One leader cancelled 5 minutes before the interview.

Interview Questions
    • They really didn't ask alot of questions. Then did all the talking which was about their careers and the company.   Answer Question

It just didn't seem right especially since the leaders were non-responsive.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fujitsu America in October 2010.

The hiring process was a breeze and HR was extremely communicative. I had two job offers at the same time and went with Fujitsu, because everyone I met with was nice and HR was completely on top of it. I interviewed on Monday and had a verbal job offer on Tuesday and written job offer by Wednesday.

Interview Questions
    • I didn't really have any difficult or unexpected questions. I interviewed with the hiring manager, and then their direct manager and then HR.   Answer Question

Associate Project Management Director Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu America.

Be open and honest during the interview process. Be comfortable talking with Senior Managers during the interviews as I received feedback from a Senior Director that he appreciated my professional candor. Focus on how your experience can help solve their problems. In my case, they had a specific problem with a client which I had experience. Avoid telling them what they want to hear.

Interview Questions
    • I really wasn't asked any difficult questions during the interview. I had a specific situation where my experience matched well with a difficult situation that they had with a specific client.   Answer Question
    The recruiters will promise more than they are authorized to deliver. Make sure they update the employee agreement before signing (don't settle for an email).

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fujitsu America in August 2012.

Positive experience overall. Reasonable interviews and courteous, professional and positive interviewers and HR. I noticed good amount of diversity in engineering workforce in the company which was great--unlike many tech companies, this company, luckily, appears to welcome diverse candidates.The only negative is that the process is quite slow and a person can't really wait for long weeks passing up on other offers: one has to make a living and I'm not sure why the company doesn't understand it. I was contacted over the phone by their technical lead/manager about 3 weeks after submitting my resume. Had scheduled a phone technical screen. After that came in-person interview that lasted 3 hours with 3 time slots with different engineers. First was asking simple linked list delete questions. Second was mostly talking general stuff, mostly introducing their team and asking little questions. The third one was asking a lot of questions which included unix systems programming, binary operations, etc. He was positive and hinted on some questions. Overall all questions were reasonable for the position. Then, there was a 3rd round, in-person, an hour scheduled with a panel of two test engineers. The questions were not hard, mostly about general stuff how internet works, what do you know about cloud computing, a short script to find string in files, the basic stuff mostly. I received an offer but had to decline simply because interview too very long time with a couple of weeks between each round--so by then I accepted another company's offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Describe system calls you know in C on unix. Write a function that determines if an integer is a power of 2, using binary operations. Delete a node from linked list. Reverse a string in C/C++.   Answer Question

Process took so long that I accepted another offer earlier

Senior Technical Consultant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu America in June 2013.

First a recruitment manager will contact you and discuss on salary expectation and once salary will get finalized.Then one round of technical interview and if you clear the technical interview the Practice director will conduct 2nd round of interview.Which is casual discussion about experience and industry knowledge.

easy

Junior QA/QTP Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fujitsu America.

30 - 40 mins of technical questions related to QA and mostly to QTP like why use Descriptive programming? difference between actions and functions. differences between functions and procedures. what kind of version controlling did u use? are you aware of java star etc....

1 1/2 hr with the hiring manager and 30 mins with the senior manager... expect to write and explain some code on the board. will be aske to suggest why you picked a particular framework, how many automation test cases did you write in a day/week/month etc.

Interview Questions
    • gives a scenario and asks to explain how you will go ahead... given an answer will ask to suggest a work around for it.   Answer Question

Senior Functional Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Louis, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Fujitsu America in July 2010.

it was a 30 minute phone interview. all technical questions.

Interview Questions
    • it was a simple interview with lots of technical questions   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu America in April 2012.

In the HR call, HR representative gives an introduction of the company, gets the basic skill(s), looks for interest and gets an estimate of the pay, location preference. Then there is a detailed technical/functional interview by a person having similar skill. This is where the details of each skill is analysed. If this is clear, then there is a final call from a senior person, who basically discusses on technical/ functional strengths to identify role in the project.

Interview Questions
    Aim little higher, else might have to end with a very less pay.

Director IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fujitsu America in October 2011.

Well coordinated. Positive experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about ledership challenges you've experienced in your past career. Give an example and describe how you resolved the issues.   Answer Question

Worked for Fujitsu America? Contribute to the Community!