Fujitsu America Interview Questions in Sunnyvale, CA

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Junior QA/QTP Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu America.

30 - 40 mins of technical questions related to QA and mostly to QTP like why use Descriptive programming? difference between actions and functions. differences between functions and procedures. what kind of version controlling did u use? are you aware of java star etc....

1 1/2 hr with the hiring manager and 30 mins with the senior manager... expect to write and explain some code on the board. will be aske to suggest why you picked a particular framework, how many automation test cases did you write in a day/week/month etc.

Interview Questions
    • gives a scenario and asks to explain how you will go ahead... given an answer will ask to suggest a work around for it.   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu America in August 2012.

Positive experience overall. Reasonable interviews and courteous, professional and positive interviewers and HR. I noticed good amount of diversity in engineering workforce in the company which was great--unlike many tech companies, this company, luckily, appears to welcome diverse candidates.The only negative is that the process is quite slow and a person can't really wait for long weeks passing up on other offers: one has to make a living and I'm not sure why the company doesn't understand it. I was contacted over the phone by their technical lead/manager about 3 weeks after submitting my resume. Had scheduled a phone technical screen. After that came in-person interview that lasted 3 hours with 3 time slots with different engineers. First was asking simple linked list delete questions. Second was mostly talking general stuff, mostly introducing their team and asking little questions. The third one was asking a lot of questions which included unix systems programming, binary operations, etc. He was positive and hinted on some questions. Overall all questions were reasonable for the position. Then, there was a 3rd round, in-person, an hour scheduled with a panel of two test engineers. The questions were not hard, mostly about general stuff how internet works, what do you know about cloud computing, a short script to find string in files, the basic stuff mostly. I received an offer but had to decline simply because interview too very long time with a couple of weeks between each round--so by then I accepted another company's offer.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too difficult. Describe system calls you know in C on unix. Write a function that determines if an integer is a power of 2, using binary operations. Delete a node from linked list. Reverse a string in C/C++.   Answer Question

Process took so long that I accepted another offer earlier

Data Center Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu America in January 2010.

Skill sets, previous experience, willingness to go extra mile

Interview Questions
    • Can you share some of your previous work documents, e.g. Client presentations etc.?   View Answer