Fujitsu Australia Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2015

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fujitsu Australia

Account Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Sydney (Australia)).

Interview

3 Meetings, easy straight forward process. took 3 months before signed contract was provided. I met with my manager, the GED and my manager's manager. All interviews were conducted in one location.

Interview Questions

• Have you hit your target in your current job? Client contracts? Vendor relationships   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Wellington (New Zealand)).

Interview

Phone interview was good but actual interview was no so great. the interviewer some ego issue

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canberra (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in May 2013.

Interview

The interview was for a position with a specific project. I was asked fairly straight forward questions about my experience, to make sure I wasn't claiming things which weren't true. I was shown several design documents for the project and they sought my opinion on several aspects of the design. We discussed what I might prefer to work on, as well as any similarities with previous projects on which I had worked. In all, the interview was straight forward, informative and relatively brief.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked anything particularly taxing. I was given several technical questions which were more designed to winnow out pretenders than to plumb my technical depth.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The rate was made clear to me up front, and it was within my range. No negotiation was required.

Pre-Sales Network Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2010.

Interview

Two interviews over the phone with the GM

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Australia in October 2009.

Interview

was good overal; very comprehensive and detailed. took a while for them to decide and formally make the offer

Interview Questions

• can you be patient with us to get back to you with an offer?   1 Answer
    • I see you need a visa. we can only hire you after we have processesd one. Do you think you can commit to us before you have the visa?   1 Answer

Negotiation

yes, be persistent but not unreasonable, look for growth opportunities