Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Fujitsu Australia
- Software Engineer (1)
- Account Director (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Coordinator (1)
- Pre-Sales Network Consultant (1)
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Sydney (Australia)).
3 Meetings, easy straight forward process. took 3 months before signed contract was provided. I met with my manager, the GED and my manager's manager. All interviews were conducted in one location.
- Have you hit your target in your current job? Client contracts? Vendor relationships Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Wellington (New Zealand)).
Phone interview was good but actual interview was no so great. the interviewer some ego issue
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Canberra (Australia)) in May 2013.
The interview was for a position with a specific project. I was asked fairly straight forward questions about my experience, to make sure I wasn't claiming things which weren't true. I was shown several design documents for the project and they sought my opinion on several aspects of the design. We discussed what I might prefer to work on, as well as any similarities with previous projects on which I had worked. In all, the interview was straight forward, informative and relatively brief.
- I was not asked anything particularly taxing. I was given several technical questions which were more designed to winnow out pretenders than to plumb my technical depth. Answer Question
The rate was made clear to me up front, and it was within my range. No negotiation was required.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Fujitsu Australia (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2010.
Two interviews over the phone with the GM
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months – interviewed at Fujitsu Australia in October 2009.
was good overal; very comprehensive and detailed. took a while for them to decide and formally make the offer
yes, be persistent but not unreasonable, look for growth opportunities
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review