Fujitsu

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu in March 2007.

Recruiter responded to my resume on Monster.com. We talked on phone to discuss what job was, what I was looking for and what the job paid - no negotiation. Set up an in-person interview at their Bellevue location. Was supposed to be 2 people, but one was out of town. Easy interview. Job advertised was complex and challenging and I think because I came across as confident and interested, and my resume showed sufficient related experience, I passed the sceening interview. I then was scheduled for a conference call phone interview with job managers, but because managers were busy, it was about 3 weeks before it was scheduled. They explained the work, asked if I could do it, wanted to do it, and would be up for working as they needed, i.e. weekends, long hours, holidays. They pretty much hired me on the phone. I then received a package from recruiter to fill out and process for starting work.

Interview Questions
  • Can you acquire the basics and ramp up fast to become productive with many complex programs   View Answer
Not able to negotiate, or so it appeared. possibly could have looking back, but offer was decent and i needed work. My experience mapping business processes, using lots of sophisticated applications, abiltiy to query subject matter experts, learn fast, get along, work independently (figure out job) was what they needed.