Fujitsu Computer Systems Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2014

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fujitsu Computer Systems

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Computer Systems.

Hiring was simple, uncomplicated & quick. Offer letter took ages to arrive, HR seemed totally overwhelmed by their tasks. Didn't get back responsively to any questions. They were very friendly & polite, but seemd like they delayed all responses unecessarily.

no negotiation possible.

Channel Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Computer Systems in March 2011.

Absolutely a breeze, the interviewed was so involved in other things that he bearly asked me any questions, seemed very distracted. for a manager, he seemed somewhat addled. Product training was a basic one on one of current items, seemed good, but again, person to be involved or be somewhere else.

Interview Questions
    the offer was so generous that I decided not to negotiate

Software Engineer Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fujitsu Computer Systems in January 2008.

I applied a position online and I got a call from HR.
    I had a one phone interview and two on-site interview. I interviewed 4 engineers and two managers.
    Most questions are basic technical questions like write Linked List in C and how to implement socket programming.

Interview Questions

Worked for Fujitsu Computer Systems? Contribute to the Community!