Fujitsu Consulting

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting.

Interview Details – Called by a recruiter - actively pursued. "Tech" interview by phone, followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager several days later. Hired within two weeks.

Interview Question – So long ago - honestly, I do not remember.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There really wasn't one - it was my dream job at the time, and I knew it - all I knew coming out of the in-person interview was that I really wanted to work with these people. So when they offered, I accepted, no discussion.

Consulting Manager Interview

Consulting Manager

Interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting

Interview Details – Hired after 3 phone interviews

Interview Question – Easy   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – 45-min interview with hiring manager. Mostly asking software management (hr) questions

Interview Question – tell me about the situation where you couldn't fulfill the required standards of software development.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

IT Consultant
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in February 2013.

Interview Details – Very straight forward. Submitted my resume and got a call. One interview with HR to see if I was a fit and then an onsite interview to see if I was interested. Almost no technical questions.

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate, they gave me what I asked for.

Very Easy Interview

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Service Desk Analyst
Heredia (Costa Rica)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in January 2014.

Interview Details – 1 call: get to know questions, previous experience talk. Pretty much just a regular conversation to measure your level of English and qualifications. They asked for a personal interview.
In-person process: 3 English tests. 1 typing test. 1 interview with HR, 1 interview with account manager.

Interview Question – Why would you take a job that offers you less than your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, take it or leave it.

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst

Interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting

Interview Details – Telephone interview followed by Technical round and management interview.

Head of Programmes Interview

Head of Programmes
London, England (UK)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in October 2010.

Interview Details – Initial interview with Head of Practice. Second Interview with HR

Interview Question – Tell me a situation where you made the wrong decision which led to the most catastrophic event in your career.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Managed to negotiate based on my previous salary. The flexible benefits scheme was offered as an incentive which did cover some differences.

Very Easy Interview

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in January 2010.

Interview Details – Basic interview. Nothing technical, but it was for a technical role.

Negotiation Details – easy

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in July 2012.

Interview Details – I was interviewed twice, one by the headhunter then the senior project manager. Questions were asked regarding most difficult project handled, what makes you a good fit for the role and behavioral skills which would make you a good fit for the job.

Interview Question – What are the step by step tasks for data migration?   Answer Question

Management Consultant Interview

Management Consultant
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in November 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on Friday AM, had a call from the recruiter that very afternoon to set up the interview. Scheduled for next week. She advised it would be a one on one interview with the Consulting Lead (CL) as he would be my direct supervisor.

I showed up to the interview. Was kept waiting for 10 mins. CL apologises and leads me into a meeting room. He then says that the GM of the dept will be joining us (big surprise there!). We make idle chit chat while waiting for the GM.

GM shows up about 15 mins late, walks into the room then walks out again. He walks back in a few seconds later with a coffee in hand (gee, must have interrupted his morning tea!), introduces himself. Digs around in his pants pocket for a business card - which he proceeds to **FLICK** to me. Hmmm...

The CL is nearly mute the entire interview - the 25 min interview consists of the GM firing a barrage of questions. Examples of prior work in projects, reference material and frameworks used etc etc.

Interview Question – Wouldnt say difficult... but I was asked why I wanted to work for them. I said I wanted the exposure to blue chip clients, meaty projects, international experience, and opportunity to learn about the other consulting arms. The GM literally scoffed, rolled his eyes and exclaimed to the CL "look sorry.. but I've heard this all before". I felt like I was invisible.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fujitsu Consulting

Worked for Fujitsu Consulting? Contribute to the Community!