Fujitsu Consulting Interview Questions

Updated Aug 30, 2015

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting.

Interview

Fit interview with Case and psychometric test. It was mostly an interview to see if you would fit the team and have the necessary experience and expertise to do the job.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Called by a recruiter - actively pursued. "Tech" interview by phone, followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager several days later. Hired within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There really wasn't one - it was my dream job at the time, and I knew it - all I knew coming out of the in-person interview was that I really wanted to work with these people. So when they offered, I accepted, no discussion.

Consulting Manager Interview

Interview

Hired after 3 phone interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in February 2011.

Interview

Friendly. Telephone. Quick question about core technologies. The questions are around basics of Java. Lot of queries on URI communications. As the first project is on optimizing the web service calls. Overall well done on the interview.

Interview Questions

• A question regarding virtual functions and how it works.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I attended the walk-in yesterday with Fujitsu Bangalore and I am very disappointed to say that it was not professional behavior shown by Fujitsu. There was no one to guide us through the process and timings and also the technical panel was not available. Many candidates had to leave without attending interview. This is very rare to see from a well established multinational company like Fujitsu. I am expecting this mail to be considered seriously and you will try to improve the process going further.

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Telephone interview followed by Technical round and management interview.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heredia (Costa Rica)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting (Heredia (Costa Rica)) in January 2014.

Interview

1 call: get to know questions, previous experience talk. Pretty much just a regular conversation to measure your level of English and qualifications. They asked for a personal interview. In-person process: 3 English tests. 1 typing test. 1 interview with HR, 1 interview with account manager.

Interview Questions

• Why would you take a job that offers you less than your salary expectations?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting (Regina, SK (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

45-min interview with hiring manager. Mostly asking software management (hr) questions

Interview Questions

• tell me about the situation where you couldn't fulfill the required standards of software development.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2013.

Interview

Very straight forward. Submitted my resume and got a call. One interview with HR to see if I was a fit and then an onsite interview to see if I was interested. Almost no technical questions.

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, they gave me what I asked for.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Fujitsu Consulting (Perth, Western Australia (Australia)) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied on Friday AM, had a call from the recruiter that very afternoon to set up the interview. Scheduled for next week. She advised it would be a one on one interview with the Consulting Lead (CL) as he would be my direct supervisor. I showed up to the interview. Was kept waiting for 10 mins. CL apologises and leads me into a meeting room. He then says that the GM of the dept will be joining us (big surprise there!). We make idle chit chat while waiting for the GM. GM shows up about 15 mins late, walks into the room then walks out again. He walks back in a few seconds later with a coffee in hand (gee, must have interrupted his morning tea!), introduces himself. Digs around in his pants pocket for a business card - which he proceeds to **FLICK** to me. Hmmm... The CL is nearly mute the entire interview - the 25 min interview consists of the GM firing a barrage of questions. Examples of prior work in projects, reference material and frameworks used etc etc.

Interview Questions

• Wouldnt say difficult... but I was asked why I wanted to work for them. I said I wanted the exposure to blue chip clients, meaty projects, international experience, and opportunity to learn about the other consulting arms. The GM literally scoffed, rolled his eyes and exclaimed to the CL "look sorry.. but I've heard this all before". I felt like I was invisible.   Answer Question