Fujitsu Consulting

2.8

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting.

Called by a recruiter - actively pursued. "Tech" interview by phone, followed by in-person interview with the hiring manager several days later. Hired within two weeks.

Interview Questions
    There really wasn't one - it was my dream job at the time, and I knew it - all I knew coming out of the in-person interview was that I really wanted to work with these people. So when they offered, I accepted, no discussion.

Consulting Manager Interview

Hired after 3 phone interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Telephone interview followed by Technical round and management interview.

Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heredia (Costa Rica)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Heredia (Costa Rica)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in January 2014.

1 call: get to know questions, previous experience talk. Pretty much just a regular conversation to measure your level of English and qualifications. They asked for a personal interview.
    In-person process: 3 English tests. 1 typing test. 1 interview with HR, 1 interview with account manager.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you take a job that offers you less than your salary expectations?   Answer Question
    No negotiations, take it or leave it.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in January 2014.

45-min interview with hiring manager. Mostly asking software management (hr) questions

Interview Questions
    • tell me about the situation where you couldn't fulfill the required standards of software development.   Answer Question

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in February 2013.

Very straight forward. Submitted my resume and got a call. One interview with HR to see if I was a fit and then an onsite interview to see if I was interested. Almost no technical questions.

I didn't negotiate, they gave me what I asked for.

Management Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in November 2012.

Applied on Friday AM, had a call from the recruiter that very afternoon to set up the interview. Scheduled for next week. She advised it would be a one on one interview with the Consulting Lead (CL) as he would be my direct supervisor.

I showed up to the interview. Was kept waiting for 10 mins. CL apologises and leads me into a meeting room. He then says that the GM of the dept will be joining us (big surprise there!). We make idle chit chat while waiting for the GM.

GM shows up about 15 mins late, walks into the room then walks out again. He walks back in a few seconds later with a coffee in hand (gee, must have interrupted his morning tea!), introduces himself. Digs around in his pants pocket for a business card - which he proceeds to **FLICK** to me. Hmmm...

The CL is nearly mute the entire interview - the 25 min interview consists of the GM firing a barrage of questions. Examples of prior work in projects, reference material and frameworks used etc etc.

Interview Questions
    • Wouldnt say difficult... but I was asked why I wanted to work for them. I said I wanted the exposure to blue chip clients, meaty projects, international experience, and opportunity to learn about the other consulting arms. The GM literally scoffed, rolled his eyes and exclaimed to the CL "look sorry.. but I've heard this all before". I felt like I was invisible.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in October 2012.

Two rounds
    Telephonic followed by in person.
    Telephonic focussed on
    Resume runthrough probing on what you do and how you go about it?
    Focussed on specific attributes program size and challenges

Interview Questions
    • How will you remotely manage a programme based out of china ?   Answer Question
    Nope

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting.

The whole process was somewhat informal. I was introduced through a connection to someone on the local management team. Then interviewed by HR. Then a technical interview via telephone. The whole process took many months, until a fiscal year end passed. At first, they wanted to hire me into a project, which they didn't have. Finally they created a job, or created the budget for it in their new year.

Interview Questions
    • In some ways, it was why I wanted to join the company. This is really a story you make up for every interview.   View Answer
    I increased the vacation from 3 to 4 weeks.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Consulting in July 2012.

I was interviewed twice, one by the headhunter then the senior project manager. Questions were asked regarding most difficult project handled, what makes you a good fit for the role and behavioral skills which would make you a good fit for the job.