Fujitsu Interview Questions & Reviews

2.8

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I interviewed in-person. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu in September 2010.

I interviewed with 2 people. The process was fairly simple. General questions about sales and past experiences were asked. Qualifications include being hard working and willing to travel often within the designated territory. Having previous experience in this industry is definitely helpful. There is a small community for individuals selling mobile devices

No negotiation

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Fujitsu in October 2013.

Applied online through the college careers website. 1 Hour interview, two interviewers, at the college. Questions concentrating on resume first for 15 mins, then basic technical questions - pointers, reference, synchronization. Finally , a written technical test for 20 mins - linked list reverse, use of continue statement, binary search.

Optical Systems Engineer V Interview

Very coordial recruiting team.

Interview Questions
    • One of the most technical and toughest interviews I have ever faced.   Answer Question

Windows Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Fujitsu in November 2012.

One phone interview and it was painless. The current manager was a previous coworker and the conversation was centered around what the job entails. This interview took about 20 minutes and I was told that I would have to tote the on call pager around when it was my turn.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu in November 2012.

I had this interview last year. No particular questions, just went through your resume and see if you were fitted in this job.

Interview Questions
    • They asked several behavior questions related to your resume, not very general.   Answer Question

Junior Programmer Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu in August 2013.

I applied online through my university, and two days later I got a call to schedule an onsite interview, in which I was interviewed by two people. Two weeks later, I was scheduled for a second round interview with the hiring manager. They seemed like nice people.

Interview Questions
    • What are your expectations for the job?
      What areas will you need more training in and what areas will you need less training in?
      Have you resolved a conflict between you and someone else?
      If you had a good idea, how would you convince others to go along with your idea?
        Answer Question

Technical Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Fujitsu in February 2013.

Phone call followed by face 2 face interview for 4 Hrs

Marketing/Sales Intern In Japan Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Fujitsu in December 2012.

The two HR ladies came from Japan to US for recruiting people from America even they didn't understand English well,and it's better if you can speak Japanese fluently unless you have really strong background and experience.The first round-interview usually takes 30 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • How many internships have you worked?
      why do you want to work for Fujitsu?
        Answer Question

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fujitsu in November 2012.

Onsite and Phone Interview.

Very easy.

Change Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Richardson, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu in May 2012.

Initial Communication: Fujitsu HR Recruiter (She was very helpful in providing details about the position, researching for answers to questions presented to her, and scheduling the on-sites.)
    Due to a holiday the on-site interviews ran over 3 weeks. I completed 1 phone interview with HR and two 1:1 interviews with with team members.
    The people were very easy to interview with and specific in what they wanted. The first was technical and experience related; the second was more of a personality/character interview.
    If given the opportunity to interview ask if other candidates are employee referrals. Apparently they are partial to employee referrals vs other candidates (the reason I was told I was not offered the position). The answer will provide you with a true understanding of where you stand.
    Overall the process consumed 6 weeks (1 week with HR; 3 weeks with on-sites; 2 weeks of waiting on a decision).

Interview Questions

Worked for Fujitsu? Contribute to the Community!