Fujitsu

2.8

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu in June 2011.

Have yet to hear back although I was informed I will regardless of the outcome due to a hiring freeze. Interview appeared to be overwhelming due to the irrelevant questions...what is the CEO's name with your current job? Did you get married? Help me understand your resume....tell me more about your MBA side...

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu in September 2010.

I interviewed with 2 people. The process was fairly simple. General questions about sales and past experiences were asked. Qualifications include being hard working and willing to travel often within the designated territory. Having previous experience in this industry is definitely helpful. There is a small community for individuals selling mobile devices

No negotiation

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu in September 2009.

first a hr rep called me and discussed the job and talked about basic behaviour questions, then called me in for an interview tih hiring manager where they asked similar questions

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu in February 2008.

set of examples, on the job type of questions.

Interview Questions
    • How would you do differently if you were a manager solving a complicated personal matter involving the employees reporting to you   View Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu in March 2007.

Recruiter responded to my resume on Monster.com. We talked on phone to discuss what job was, what I was looking for and what the job paid - no negotiation. Set up an in-person interview at their Bellevue location. Was supposed to be 2 people, but one was out of town. Easy interview. Job advertised was complex and challenging and I think because I came across as confident and interested, and my resume showed sufficient related experience, I passed the sceening interview. I then was scheduled for a conference call phone interview with job managers, but because managers were busy, it was about 3 weeks before it was scheduled. They explained the work, asked if I could do it, wanted to do it, and would be up for working as they needed, i.e. weekends, long hours, holidays. They pretty much hired me on the phone. I then received a package from recruiter to fill out and process for starting work.

Interview Questions
    • Can you acquire the basics and ramp up fast to become productive with many complex programs   View Answer
    Not able to negotiate, or so it appeared. possibly could have looking back, but offer was decent and i needed work. My experience mapping business processes, using lots of sophisticated applications, abiltiy to query subject matter experts, learn fast, get along, work independently (figure out job) was what they needed.

Technical Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu.

it was through campus placement . we had written test followed by two rounds of technical interviews and then hr round

Interview Questions
    it was as per their policy

Manager Interview

Fairly quick process. Three interviews, up the chain of organization. Initial meeting with the agency, then to the team manager, with final meeting with HR and Sr. Managers.

Interview Questions
    • Fairly standard questions about organization, management, and prior career experiences.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu.

Applied online as a fresh graduate. Process takes 3 weeks. Send in a resume which requires information about activities participated in University and reasons for applying. Interviews were conducted based on those answers. Recruiting team was efficient and staff was very helpful explaining questions.

Technical Recruiter Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu.

Hired on contract through an agency. Had one face to face interview. In general interviews are scored based on your answers to competency based questions.

Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu.

Initial communication by email then interview with Project Director then HR.