Fujitsu Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2015

2.8

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

Onsite and Phone Interview.

Negotiation

Very easy.

Windows Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

One phone interview and it was painless. The current manager was a previous coworker and the conversation was centered around what the job entails. This interview took about 20 minutes and I was told that I would have to tote the on call pager around when it was my turn.

Interview Questions

• The questions were straight forward.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

I had this interview last year. No particular questions, just went through your resume and see if you were fitted in this job.

Interview Questions

• They asked several behavior questions related to your resume, not very general.   Answer Question

Change Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu (Richardson, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial Communication: Fujitsu HR Recruiter (She was very helpful in providing details about the position, researching for answers to questions presented to her, and scheduling the on-sites.)
    Due to a holiday the on-site interviews ran over 3 weeks. I completed 1 phone interview with HR and two 1:1 interviews with with team members.
    The people were very easy to interview with and specific in what they wanted. The first was technical and experience related; the second was more of a personality/character interview.
    If given the opportunity to interview ask if other candidates are employee referrals. Apparently they are partial to employee referrals vs other candidates (the reason I was told I was not offered the position). The answer will provide you with a true understanding of where you stand.
    Overall the process consumed 6 weeks (1 week with HR; 3 weeks with on-sites; 2 weeks of waiting on a decision).

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2011.

Interview

Have yet to hear back although I was informed I will regardless of the outcome due to a hiring freeze. Interview appeared to be overwhelming due to the irrelevant questions...what is the CEO's name with your current job? Did you get married? Help me understand your resume....tell me more about your MBA side...

Interview Questions

• Help me understand case studies for this type of position...   2 Answers

Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in April 2011.

Interview

It was very easy to get the interview done. They called me up a few times and then we scheduled the in person interview overall it only took 3 weeks in time. I got a call back - they offered me the job but I didn't take it only because I got better offers elsewhere.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people. The process was fairly simple. General questions about sales and past experiences were asked. Qualifications include being hard working and willing to travel often within the designated territory. Having previous experience in this industry is definitely helpful. There is a small community for individuals selling mobile devices

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fujitsu (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

first a hr rep called me and discussed the job and talked about basic behaviour questions, then called me in for an interview tih hiring manager where they asked similar questions

Interview Questions

• why are you looking for a new job   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fujitsu (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

set of examples, on the job type of questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you do differently if you were a manager solving a complicated personal matter involving the employees reporting to you   1 Answer

Business Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu (Bellevue, WA) in March 2007.

Interview

Recruiter responded to my resume on Monster.com. We talked on phone to discuss what job was, what I was looking for and what the job paid - no negotiation. Set up an in-person interview at their Bellevue location. Was supposed to be 2 people, but one was out of town. Easy interview. Job advertised was complex and challenging and I think because I came across as confident and interested, and my resume showed sufficient related experience, I passed the sceening interview. I then was scheduled for a conference call phone interview with job managers, but because managers were busy, it was about 3 weeks before it was scheduled. They explained the work, asked if I could do it, wanted to do it, and would be up for working as they needed, i.e. weekends, long hours, holidays. They pretty much hired me on the phone. I then received a package from recruiter to fill out and process for starting work.

Interview Questions

• Can you acquire the basics and ramp up fast to become productive with many complex programs   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, or so it appeared. possibly could have looking back, but offer was decent and i needed work. My experience mapping business processes, using lots of sophisticated applications, abiltiy to query subject matter experts, learn fast, get along, work independently (figure out job) was what they needed.