Fujitsu Network Communications Account Administrator Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Richardson, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in January 2010.

I initially interviewed one on one with the department manager for accounts coordinators on campus during my final MBA semester. The first interview session was mostly informal, answering questions about my resumes and past experiences and a few personal curve balls thrown in (asking me about my language fluency and then being quizzed because the interviewer also spoke that language fluently!). I walked away wiht a good feeling and an explanation that I should hear from that at the end of the semester as they would most likely have openings in January.

Week before Christmas the same department manager called me and offered a phone interview for a position coming open and I ended up on-site, in-person since I was able to do so. The second interview consisted of a panel of three supervisors in the department that was generally behavioral-based. I felt that it went well, and I was told to expect a call in the next 10-days or so (it was literally two days before Christmas at the time) and that they would be having a third-round all-day assessment the first week of January, but I never heard another word!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you balanced conflicting obligations   View Answer
  • What was the last book you read?   View Answer

Worked for Fujitsu Network Communications? Contribute to the Community!