Fujitsu Network Communications

Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions

Updated Jun 25, 2015

2.8

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in June 2008.

Interview

done in several steps: phone interview, local and interview abroad, panel x-ref, all day interview

Interview Questions

• describe various configurations, details of software design, etc   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in July 2009.

Interview

Through interview process. Initial Phone interview followed by onsite technical interview, including 1 on 1 interview with senior managers, directors and VP

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Tell us about an incident where you have taken ownership of the project and completed it to the satisfaction of the managers and peers and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer

Manager Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Sunnyvale, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Getting the resumes, Phone interviews are made first with engineers. Phone interviews are made by admin. once selected in phone interview then personal in house interviews are conducted with 3 leveles of management and the review is done and the offer is made.

ASIC and FPGA Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

My overall perception of the interview is that it was quite reasonable. Mostly technical, pertinent questions which one should know if they have engaged in design work at that level. Position was supporting SONET related designs so it was expected to have some knowledge of SONET but more emphasis, and rightly so, was on design rather tahn nitty gritty details of the protocols or the specs. I personally am not that big a fan of behavioral questions for a purely technical position at least and was glad to see it that way.

Interview Questions

• Walk through past designs, clock crossings, some scenarios just the usual but nothing that was out of line for the position   Answer Question

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Screening interview then final interview with 5 people (Sales Manager, Engineering Managers)

Interview Questions

• If you were working on an RFP due tomorrow and you also needed to finis lab evaluation report, How would you handle the situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward, they offered me a wage within my preferred range

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Solihull, England (UK)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Solihull, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Initial contact was a tlephone interview with a technical lead followed by face to face interview in person with the department manage. There was a tour around the facility including the labs which allowed me to ask lots of questions.

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked about Previous experience, SDLC, technical skills, soft skills. Reviewed cv and asked to provide examples of previous projects including the part I played and how the projects went including successs factors.   Answer Question

Negotiation

An offer was made and I said I had an alternative offer on more which was matched

Negotiator III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter set up interview with team members

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Denton, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2012.

Interview

Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.