Fujitsu Network Communications

Profile Unclaimed

Fujitsu Network Communications Interview Questions

2.8

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in June 2008.

done in several steps: phone interview, local and interview abroad, panel x-ref, all day interview

Interview Questions
    • describe various configurations, details of software design, etc   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in July 2009.

Through interview process. Initial Phone interview followed by onsite technical interview, including 1 on 1 interview with senior managers, directors and VP

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about yourself. Tell us about an incident where you have taken ownership of the project and completed it to the satisfaction of the managers and peers and why?   Answer Question

ASIC and FPGA Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in January 2011.

My overall perception of the interview is that it was quite reasonable.
    Mostly technical, pertinent questions which one should know if they have engaged in design work at that level. Position was supporting SONET related designs so it was expected to have some knowledge of SONET but more emphasis, and rightly so, was on design rather tahn nitty gritty details of the protocols or the specs. I personally am not that big a fan of behavioral questions for a purely technical position at least and was glad to see it that way.

Interview Questions
    • Walk through past designs, clock crossings, some scenarios just the usual but nothing that was out of line for the position   Answer Question

Manager Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in April 2009.

Getting the resumes, Phone interviews are made first with engineers. Phone interviews are made by admin. once selected in phone interview then personal in house interviews are conducted with 3 leveles of management and the review is done and the offer is made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in February 2013.

Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in January 2009.

core java, data structures, sql, algorithms, concurrency, design and architecture of previous projects

not much negotiation

Negotiator III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in October 2011.

Recruiter set up interview with team members

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2012.

Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.

Real-Time Embedded Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2007.

I had an phone interview verifying my skill sets and working experience. It went well.

After 1 week, I got an on-site interview. It took about 2 to 3 hours with a group of 5 or 6 people consisting managers and technical senior staffs. As far as I can remember, the questions are about the following topics:

- C++, OO design, inheritance
    - platform, device driver
    - RTOS (paticular OSE), semaphore, priority inversion
    - knowledge of s/w architecture of your previous systems you worked on

I heard that the working environment is friendly, process oriented and challenging schedule.

Interview Questions
    • Is it save to upcast an object with multiple inheritance?   Answer Question

Account Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in January 2010.

I initially interviewed one on one with the department manager for accounts coordinators on campus during my final MBA semester. The first interview session was mostly informal, answering questions about my resumes and past experiences and a few personal curve balls thrown in (asking me about my language fluency and then being quizzed because the interviewer also spoke that language fluently!). I walked away wiht a good feeling and an explanation that I should hear from that at the end of the semester as they would most likely have openings in January.

Week before Christmas the same department manager called me and offered a phone interview for a position coming open and I ended up on-site, in-person since I was able to do so. The second interview consisted of a panel of three supervisors in the department that was generally behavioral-based. I felt that it went well, and I was told to expect a call in the next 10-days or so (it was literally two days before Christmas at the time) and that they would be having a third-round all-day assessment the first week of January, but I never heard another word!

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you balanced conflicting obligations   View Answer
    • What was the last book you read?   View Answer