Fujitsu Network Communications

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2012.

Interview Details – Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.

Denton, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in February 2013.

Interview Details – Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Interview Question – No difficult question   Answer Question

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in January 2009.

Interview Details – core java, data structures, sql, algorithms, concurrency, design and architecture of previous projects

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – not much negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fujitsu Network Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fujitsu Network Communications Software Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fujitsu Network Communications employees and interview candidates.