Fujitsu Network Communications

www.fujitsu.com/us/services/telecom
Engaged Employer

Fujitsu Network Communications Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Denton, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu Network Communications

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2012.

Interview

Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

core java, data structures, sql, algorithms, concurrency, design and architecture of previous projects

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation