Fujitsu Network Communications

Fujitsu Network Communications Software Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Richardson, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

The first round interview was on campus. There was a short written exam first that focused on common problem areas for students. After the test there was a technical interview where there was white board coding with an engineer. A manager asked a few questions during this part. The second interview was on the Fujitsu campus. This interview was really 4 one hour interviews with different managers and engineers. two of the interviews were technical and 2 were fit related.

Interview Questions

• Pointer code debugging on paper   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Fujitsu Network Communications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Denton, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Initially I was contacted by the HR of the Fujitsu Networks via an initial process of HR phone interview. After one week I was invited to their branch at Richardson for the Technical Interview. I had 4 rounds of technical interview and one round of HR. Overall it was a nice exoerience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications in March 2012.

Interview

Went through on campus interview in the University and then invited on site interview. Got offer in 2 weeks. The technique questions are moderate, don't expect it to be as difficult as other software companies. You need to know low level details that how software runs on hardware, and their interactions. You don't need fancy stuff like big data etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Network Communications (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

core java, data structures, sql, algorithms, concurrency, design and architecture of previous projects

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation