Fujitsu Services

Fujitsu Services Interview Questions

Updated Oct 4, 2014
Updated Oct 4, 2014

2.9

It wasn't a job, it was a discussion about roles Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in February 2009.

Senior Mgmt recommended me. The local staff contacted me for a long distance telephone call with two managers who were sitting together. Reorganisational changes hadn't been announced, so they couldn't disclose the situation details very well. They were to set up a sister organisational unit to the one I was in within the UK and they had no direct experience of it. So they couldn't articulate their needs very well. Nor did I feel they understood how difficult it would be to do what their position required, so it became almost embarassing. Because it was conducted over the phone, I had none of the non-verbal clues to address that sooner. Because I had been through several itterations of the organisational unit that they were to set up, I was able to comment on the benefits and pitfalls. Had I known that that is what they were being asked to set up, I doubt that I would have participated in the call, as I had grown to hate the unit because its hands were tied in so many ways and mangement were constantly playing musical chairs whilst ostensibly trying to make the service easier / better / more robust etc... but the structure made that nearly impossible. I really tried to help them and offered to help them in whatever way they needed, but suspect that they wanted someone who didn't quite know the ropes, quite so well.

Lead Technical Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brussels (Belgium)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Fujitsu Services.

My CV was positioned by an internal employee (ex. colleague). First interview was with HR at the Fujitsu offices, they will ask you to fill in a personality assessment prior to coming to the interview. It is a classic HR interview, professional background, position changes logic, weakness and strengths etc... the personality assessment is reviewed to discuss fit with the position desired.

The 2nd interview was with the hiring manager: job and the company's mission fit are discussed, in my case it was about a Services Sales job so B2B market strategy and revenue expectations were discussed with the Sales Director. It's good to bring your ideas to the discussion. A follow-up interview was scheduled to cover the topics we couldn't delve in the first discussion.

The last interview was with the regional GM. It was basically a condensed version of the interview with the Sales Director.

HR will openly ask for your current compensation package and/or expectations as base for their offer. The make an offer attempting to transparently compare the advantages of their package compared to what you receive today. There is room to negotiate, was able to raise base pay after challenging the first offer (With support of the Sales Director)

Customer Solutions Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Services.

Standard Interview Process - starts off with a "Tell me about yourself" and leads onto a few technical questions to back up your application. Fairly standard and having read your application form - you got to the interview stage therefore you must have the appropriate qualifications, the interview seems more about whether you are a good fit for the team/organisation. The role will be technical but also customer facing so you must satisfy both counts.

Interview Questions
    • None was that difficult that a CSA should of known already   Answer Question

Sales & Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Fujitsu Services.

Introduced by a recruiter as Fujitsu were building a new sales team, the process was three interviews plus an assessment day where you are given a hypothectical sales discussion to have with a panel of assessors.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment day uses Fujitsu and external C level team with experience in different roles within an organisation, so expect questions from all aspects of an organisation   Answer Question
    Reasonable process, negotiated guarantee + benefits.

Sharepoint Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in January 2011.

For a large organization I was really disappointment at how disorganized they were, the timings were changed three times in 1 day, the address was not correct the interviewer showed up 5 minutes late and in between interviewers I was easily waiting for 10 - 15 min.
    I was technically interviewed by a B.A (NOT an Engineer or Developer) who was really impressed with me and even though I had all the qualifications/certifications/degrees and other offers for senior roles, they said they didn't think I was as a senior.
    The office looked really nice and the receptionist was very kind, but in all honesty the recruiter couldn't be bothered to go in details as I wasn't a desperate candidate looking for employment.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you write code for Share Point rather than just customize it?   View Answer

Without a technical interview with any technical person they just dreamed up my technical competency, the HR person was very cold and wasn't willing to answer any of my questions. The only thing was the office and the receptionist.

Graduate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in March 2010.

The process begins with an online application form followed by an online maths test if your successful. You'll then be invited to a telephone interview followed by an assessment centre that only lasts half a day. The assessment centre consists of a face to face interview, 10 minute presentation and group discussion exercise.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation when you've improved a process?   Answer Question
    • Describe a situation when you've introduced a change which has impacted others?   Answer Question

Principal Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in October 2009.

telephone for initial HR elements, then face to face for technical interview to see where your skills sit within the company

very limitted

Senior Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in August 2009.

Joined the company through TUPE. Interview was a 10 minute chat with a Program Lead and HR consultant to map my employment details into their system. The Q&A consisted of me explaining the role I performed and asking for more detail on how this role would fit into the new organisation. As the answer was "we have no idea but give us a few months to figure it out" I realised there was little value in asking further questions regarding the role and concentrated on questions regarding the HR system, appraisals and pay role.

Interview Questions
    • Why is your role being TUPE'd to us when the other Service Owners are staying with the customer?   View Answer
    No negotiation as the role was transferred with like for like terms and the options were accept or resign.

Consultant Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in March 2009.

Hiring process was not up to scratch. HR Consultant was very vague, and the Management seemed very rude. Better to think twice about working with this organization since not too many processes are set as yet. There may be a lot of favoritism also. And the work life balance will certainly go for a toss, since the HR section functions as a processing team, rather than a value adding team. Dont expect any support from HR in case of issues.

Legal Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fujitsu Services in December 2008.

woefully inadequate for the role I applied for. There was no assessment of my ability to do the job.

Interview Questions
    Good as I got the salary I wanted but I did not realise they would not give me a pay rise again, otherwise I would have asked for more money!