Fujitsu Services Interview Questions in United Kingdom

Updated May 29, 2014

2.9

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Solutions Architect Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Fujitsu Services.

Standard Interview Process - starts off with a "Tell me about yourself" and leads onto a few technical questions to back up your application. Fairly standard and having read your application form - you got to the interview stage therefore you must have the appropriate qualifications, the interview seems more about whether you are a good fit for the team/organisation. The role will be technical but also customer facing so you must satisfy both counts.

Interview Questions
    • None was that difficult that a CSA should of known already   Answer Question

Sales & Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Fujitsu Services.

Introduced by a recruiter as Fujitsu were building a new sales team, the process was three interviews plus an assessment day where you are given a hypothectical sales discussion to have with a panel of assessors.

Interview Questions
    • The assessment day uses Fujitsu and external C level team with experience in different roles within an organisation, so expect questions from all aspects of an organisation   Answer Question
    Reasonable process, negotiated guarantee + benefits.

Principal Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Services in October 2009.

telephone for initial HR elements, then face to face for technical interview to see where your skills sit within the company

very limitted

Senior Service Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu Services in August 2009.

Joined the company through TUPE. Interview was a 10 minute chat with a Program Lead and HR consultant to map my employment details into their system. The Q&A consisted of me explaining the role I performed and asking for more detail on how this role would fit into the new organisation. As the answer was "we have no idea but give us a few months to figure it out" I realised there was little value in asking further questions regarding the role and concentrated on questions regarding the HR system, appraisals and pay role.

Interview Questions
    • Why is your role being TUPE'd to us when the other Service Owners are staying with the customer?   View Answer
    No negotiation as the role was transferred with like for like terms and the options were accept or resign.

Worked for Fujitsu Services? Contribute to the Community!