Fujitsu

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fujitsu in October 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online through the college careers website. 1 Hour interview, two interviewers, at the college. Questions concentrating on resume first for 15 mins, then basic technical questions - pointers, reference, synchronization. Finally , a written technical test for 20 mins - linked list reverse, use of continue statement, binary search.

Very Easy Interview

Kawasaki, Kanagawa (Japan)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Fujitsu.

Interview Details – Slot is assigned to University.
So if you get recommendation from University there is no actual interview process at least for engineering division where I was assigned to.
This would have changed although I have no idea how HR folks are picking new glads.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – New glads get same salary regardless of your score in University or job role in the company.

Software Engineer

The process took 3 days - interviewed at Fujitsu in March 2012.

Interview Details – I submit the resume to a recruiter and then one week later there is one phone interview. About 45 minutes and the interviewer is easy going man. ask me some basic embedded system, networking knowledge. Also some behavior question such as how do you lead a team during one project and some project experiences. Nothing too hard.

Interview Questions

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Sydney (Australia)

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Fujitsu in March 2008.

Interview Details – good

Reason for Declining – low salary

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fujitsu

Worked for Fujitsu? Contribute to the Community!