Fulcrum Analytics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Developer Interview

Developer
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in August 2011.

Interview Details – Started with a casual HR interview on phone which was about my background(both education and work),expected salary, possible start date and availability for technical phone interview. The next day had again a casual interview with the director which was more about the company background and what they are expecting from me. After couple of days had been interviewed by two on phone in which the interviewer was concentrating more on my technical skills and the most recent 2 projects.The very next day had the positive feedback from interview and was asked to fly down for an in person interview. The inperson interview was done by 4 interviewers among which 1 was senior PM,1 was senior developer,1 was developer and other was Director.The interview had many technical questions and a small test which almost lasted for 1 hour. Later was invited for lunch.Had positive feedback again very next day but took 7 days to get offer letter.(Due to bad wheather conditions that week at the office). Overall had a great time through the interview process especially during inperson interview. The interviewers were very friendly during the in-person interview process and makes you feel comfortable. Although, I would suggest the applicant has to be well prepared for the interview because the interview is very technical and also would test your analytical skills too. Good Luck!!!!!!!

Statistician Interview

Statistician
Fairfield, CT

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in April 2010.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then 1 on 1 interview

Interview Questions

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in November 2011.

Interview Details – The interview process was professional. Had a telephonic interview followed by in person
interview. The telephonic interview was not very tuff. The in person interview was very
technical. The interview almost lasted 3 hours and then they took to lunch.
I was given the offer letter after a week.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I learned through a employee that this company has many fresher’s and the experienced people
lacked real experience wanted to go into a company that had more experienced people.
This company clearly lacks technical standards by looking at their previous projects.
And employees over here are too desperate. I came to know this when they hired a girl as
Junior developer who has no knowledge about computers. Sorry guys, but you need to improve
standards of company to get more contracts. And definitely i am not looking at this company
because i am still a learner and want to learn.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in January 2009.

Interview Details – The interview is pretty technical. Numerous technical questions were asked by the analytical team. They were very interested in the analytical skills, previous experience, professional knowledge of the candidate. The coding ability was tested. They focused on the non-technical side as well. People from other teams participated the interview to exam the candidate's team-working capacity.

Interview Question – How to conduct a statistical test to examine the equality of two group means?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied through school. Got the phone interview in a week. Three rounds' phone interview following are about what kind of skills you have for modeling. Got the onsite in a week. Interviewed with several people, had dinner with the team i am going to work with. Got an offer two days after.

Interview Question – Can you say something about your internship experience?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fulcrum Analytics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fulcrum Analytics interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fulcrum Analytics employees and interview candidates.