Fulcrum Analytics

Updated Nov 25, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulcrum Analytics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in October 2014.

Got the interview opportunity right after the career fair. I do not have much time to prepare for the interview, so did not do very well. Questions asked are really theocratical to statistics, including "how to use Logistic regression" and writing out SQL statement...

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in August 2011.

Started with a casual HR interview on phone which was about my background(both education and work),expected salary, possible start date and availability for technical phone interview. The next day had again a casual interview with the director which was more about the company background and what they are expecting from me. After couple of days had been interviewed by two on phone in which the interviewer was concentrating more on my technical skills and the most recent 2 projects.The very next day had the positive feedback from interview and was asked to fly down for an in person interview. The inperson interview was done by 4 interviewers among which 1 was senior PM,1 was senior developer,1 was developer and other was Director.The interview had many technical questions and a small test which almost lasted for 1 hour. Later was invited for lunch.Had positive feedback again very next day but took 7 days to get offer letter.(Due to bad wheather conditions that week at the office). Overall had a great time through the interview process especially during inperson interview. The interviewers were very friendly during the in-person interview process and makes you feel comfortable. Although, I would suggest the applicant has to be well prepared for the interview because the interview is very technical and also would test your analytical skills too. Good Luck!!!!!!!

Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfield, CT

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in April 2010.

Phone interview, then 1 on 1 interview

Software Developer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in November 2011.

The interview process was professional. Had a telephonic interview followed by in person
    interview. The telephonic interview was not very tuff. The in person interview was very
    technical. The interview almost lasted 3 hours and then they took to lunch.
    I was given the offer letter after a week.

Interview Questions

I learned through a employee that this company has many fresher’s and the experienced people
    lacked real experience wanted to go into a company that had more experienced people.
    This company clearly lacks technical standards by looking at their previous projects.
    And employees over here are too desperate. I came to know this when they hired a girl as
    Junior developer who has no knowledge about computers. Sorry guys, but you need to improve
    standards of company to get more contracts. And definitely i am not looking at this company
    because i am still a learner and want to learn.

Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in May 2010.

Applied through school. Got the phone interview in a week. Three rounds' phone interview following are about what kind of skills you have for modeling. Got the onsite in a week. Interviewed with several people, had dinner with the team i am going to work with. Got an offer two days after.

Interview Questions
    • Can you say something about your internship experience?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fulcrum Analytics in January 2009.

The interview is pretty technical. Numerous technical questions were asked by the analytical team. They were very interested in the analytical skills, previous experience, professional knowledge of the candidate. The coding ability was tested. They focused on the non-technical side as well. People from other teams participated the interview to exam the candidate's team-working capacity.

Interview Questions
    • How to conduct a statistical test to examine the equality of two group means?   Answer Question