Full Media

Updated Dec 11, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Full Media

Internet Marketing Analyst Interview

My interview began with a set of questions that are used as a preliminary screening for strong candidates. I then participated in two in-person interviews, one with two team members in the Chattanooga office, and another that involved a video conference with team leaders in other offices. I felt like the process was quick and efficient without feeling too rushed.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't feel like anything was particularly difficult or unexpected. They ask very reasonable questions and don't try to throw curve balls.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Full Media

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Full Media in October 2014.

I was contacted via email by Kelly Bodine (marketing director) at the Greenville location, and was asked to fill out a pre-screening survey and email her back with the answers. My interview was extremely positive and last about two and a half hours. I interviewed with Kelly. There was no contact after the interview... Not even an email! Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
    • If you could change one thing about your previous job what would it be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Full Media in October 2014.

I filled out a 10-15 question form before a phone interview that lasted 1 hour. The form had questions about my experience and knowledge of internet marketing as well as some more personality related questions. Phone interview was on a Friday. It was informative on the details of the position and I was asked some situation based questions. On Monday I was asked back for an in person interview to be conducted the next day. This was shorter than the phone interview and done via web cam on Tuesday. Some of the same questions were asked as I was interviewing with different people than before who were in offices in their other locations. Friday morning I came in for an informal coffee meeting with another team member in the local office. I received an offer Friday afternoon. I felt very comfortable throughout the interview process. I also appreciated how quickly they responded to me and made a decision on the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Decatur, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Full Media in October 2014.

I feel the interview process with Full Media was as comprehensive as it had to be without being needlessly long. After submitting my resume and cover letter online in response to Full Media's Internet Marketing Analyst job opening, I head back from Olivia Hawkins, the Atlanta office's Team Leader, within two business days. Olivia emailed me to thank me for my application and to ask me to fill out a brief questionnaire that spoke to company fit and culture. After sending off detailed answers, I heard back from Olivia and we set up a time for an in-person interview later that week.

The actual in-person interview was very relaxed without being unprofessional. I met with Olivia and Brooklyn over coffee, and it felt like they were trying to get to know me and have a conversation with me because they genuinely wanted to find someone that fit with Full Media's culture and values, not just someone who'd be able to handle tasks thrown at them. I really appreciated that, and the interview felt more honest because of it. For the second interview, I came back to the Atlanta office to meet with Olivia, Lauren (the Director of Operations), and Jasmine (the Assistant Director of Operations) and over the course of an hour we talked about my past professional and educational experiences, why I thought I'd be a good fit for Full Media, and why I thought Full Media would be a good fit for me. I didn't feel like any of the questions they asked were meant to trick me or throw me off. They didn't try to play games; they just wanted to see if we'd be a mutually good fit.

On Friday, Olivia called me to personally extend a job offer, and the rest of the hiring process went without complications.

Interview Questions
    • Like I said above, I didn't feel like there were any intentionally difficult questions that were meant to trick or stump me. Just answer everything honestly, and you'll be fine.   Answer Question
    Full Media is open and understanding. Negotiate if you'd like. I didn't feel like the negotiation process was set up for one side to "win" and the other side to "lose".

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Full Media in June 2013.

Before my interview I was asked to answer a questionnaire about my experience in marketing, companies I admired, my knowledge of the programs they use such as Google Analytics, and my goals. I was also asked to turn in a couple writing samples for them to review.

At the interview, I met with Jasmine and Lauren. The interview was not intimidating, they made me feel very relaxed and mainly wanted me to expand more on the questions I had previously answered. They also asked about my goals, and told me much more about the company.

After the interview, I was shown around the office and they introduced me to everyone. I received a call about a week later with a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Full Media in March 2012.

Phone interview for 1 hour. Went in to the office the following day to meet the rest of the team. Took a tour, met with all decision makers as a group. Offered the job via cell phone on my way home. Seemed a bit eager. Everyone was under 25 which was a red flag.

Interview Questions

Too low, they lowballed me at first which was offensive. Then went up $7000 which still wasn't enough for what the position entails.