Full Sail University

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Admissions Interview

Admissions

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Full Sail University in February 2011.

Interview Details – Several contacts over the phone and then a 1 on 1 interview. Focus of the interview was on personality type and if the right fit for the job and the company. Next came a presentation describing how I would approach the job and how I would respond in various situations. There was also a personality test to determine what kind of fit I would be for the work environment.

Interview Question – Describe a timeline for a follow up plan in terms of phone calls and emails to prospective students.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Full Sail University

Worked for Full Sail University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Full Sail University Admissions interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Full Sail University employees and interview candidates.