Fullsix Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fullsix

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fullsix (Brooklyn, NY) in October 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume and portifolio via job posting, Creative Director contact me 3 days later, set up an interview at their offices in Brooklyn. Interview went great, mostly me asking questions about the company and set up. Did not have to present any work, as he said that he was already familiar with it and like what he saw. The environment was very laid back, people seemed to be very casual. CD talked mostly about a relaxed culture and creative atmosphere and work. Staff was mostly from Portugal, they were looking into building a team consisting of local New Yorkers.

Interview Questions

• What kind of employee are you? A.) You come to work, hard worker, put in your 8 hours and leave right at 5pm B.) You are passionate about your work and you like to push your own creative limits and you don't mind spending extra time on projects as you enjoy challenges   1 Answer

Consultant Junior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fullsix (Paris (France)) in December 2009.

Interview

J'ai rencontré le directeur des ressources humaines pour passer un entretien, j'ai rencontré le prochain directeur potentiel. Je n'ai eu qu'un entretien. Après on m'a invité(e) à rencontrer le directeur du marketing, mais j'ai refusé. J'ai envoyé un courriel pour avoir au moins quelques nouvelles, mais ils dirigeaient le processus et je n'ai pas reçu de nouvelles avant qu'ils aient décidé d'aller plus loin avec moi. Pas d'autres renseignements.

Meeting the HR manager for an interview, meeting the potential future manager. I only had one interview, passed it and was invited to meet the Makreting manager but I declined. I sent a mail to get at least a few news but they controlled the process, I only got news when they decided they wanted to go further with me, no other informations.

Interview Questions

• Quels sont vos qualités et vos défauts ?   What are your qualities and defects?   1 Answer

Des critiques de l'entreprise plutôt mauvaises sur le web (d'employés actuels ou d'anciens employés), mauvaise reconnaissance du travail et de l'organisation.

Fairly bad company reviews on the web (from actual or former employees), bad recognition of the job and organisation.