Fullsix

Relevance Date Difficulty

Designer Interview

Designer
Brooklyn, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Fullsix in October 2009.

Interview Details – Submitted resume and portifolio via job posting, Creative Director contact me 3 days later, set up an interview at their offices in Brooklyn. Interview went great, mostly me asking questions about the company and set up. Did not have to present any work, as he said that he was already familiar with it and like what he saw. The environment was very laid back, people seemed to be very casual. CD talked mostly about a relaxed culture and creative atmosphere and work. Staff was mostly from Portugal, they were looking into building a team consisting of local New Yorkers.

Interview Question – What kind of employee are you?
A.) You come to work, hard worker, put in your 8 hours and leave right at 5pm
B.) You are passionate about your work and you like to push your own creative limits and you don't mind spending extra time on projects as you enjoy challenges
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Junior Consultant Interview

Junior Consultant
Paris (France)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fullsix in December 2009.

Interview Details – Meeting the HR manager for an interview, meeting the potential future manager. I only had one interview, passed it and was invited to meet the Makreting manager but I declined. I sent a mail to get at least a few news but they controlled the process, I only got news when they decided they wanted to go further with me, no other informations.

Interview Question – What are your qualities and defects?   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Fairly bad company reviews on the web (from actual or former employees), bad recognition of the job and organisation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fullsix? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fullsix interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Fullsix employees and interview candidates.