Fulton Bank Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulton Bank

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Fulton Bank.

Applied online,got a call next day from HR,she asked basic questions about my availability etc.She set up an interview with the branch manager for very next day.The face to face interview was a very nice experience.it was more of a conversation type and the manager was very nice and cool. he explained the duties and what they expect from me. After the interview I sent thank you notes and followed up at regular intervals.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate .They offered more than what other banks in my area offered :)

Mortgage Closer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fulton Bank.

Attended job fair and was offered an interview by HR Manager (very nice. Great personality). One on One interview. Basic questions asked. Second interview involved the Operations Manager. She was all about business and never cracked a smile. Job offer within days after the 2nd interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why should we believe that once you are hired that you will stay with us and not take a better opportunity when it presents itself?   Answer Question