Fulton County District Attorney's Office

Fulton County District Attorney's Office Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulton County District Attorney's Office

Assistant District Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Fulton County District Attorney's Office in August 2010.

I sent in my resume and about 2 weeks later, I received a call for an interview. I interviewed with Mr. Howard and another Senior level ADA. I was instructed to return my back ground check materials, etc asap. 1 or 2 days after the interview I was given an offer of employment and once I returned background materials etc, I was given a start date.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation, I tried and was shut down.

Senior District Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fulton County District Attorney's Office in February 2010.

Interviewed with district attorney, supervisor and chief assistant. Immediately completed application and background check packet once interview was completed. I was offered the Jo the next day or two.

Interview Questions
    • What was most challenging case you tried and how did you navigate through it.   Answer Question
    I asked for what I wanted. Initially one of panelists baled. When I received call regarding offer from the district attorney, he countered lower, but ultimately gave me what I asked for.