Fulton County (Georgia) Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

2.8

Arts Administrative Coordinator I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

This process was years ago way before applying on line. I had to fill out an actual application and turn it in in person. It took about 2 months before I heard back. I received a phone call to set up an interview. Had the interview in July then it took about 2 months before I heard anything back and then I was hired and started working in Sept.

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia).

Interview

Not Hired.in person interview. 60 min away. 5 min of interviewing by a young 20 year old. Was polite and must not has been trained. Small office building that you have to search for. Waste of time

Interview Questions

• You are over qualify and too old   1 Answer

Planner I Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia).

Interview

Initial communication past the application submission is through email to set up the first set of interviews. These are short, 30-minute sessions with immediate supervisors. The interview was structured with five questions covering attitude towards team work, what your interests in the job are, etc. Time was given for asking questions at the end of the interview. The office is similar to any other office, and dress code appears to by business casual. The interviewers were very pleasant, and the structured nature of the interview made it easy to follow.

Interview Questions

• A question was asked about a mistake made at a previous job and what was done to address it. It would be helpful to have examples on hand for similar questions.   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager/Contracts Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I submitted and application and personnel department set me a letter and I had a one on one with the Director of the Deptartment .The interviewer knew what to ask to get the best canidate. The questions were pretaining to the job and I was familar with the job itself.

Interview Questions

• Not dificult but where do yourself in the next five years...in today's life style you really can't say   Answer Question

Negotiation

No, phase, I knew the position the county and that was that.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was drawn out, but once in Atlanta for an interview everyone was relatively nice. Fulton County is not exactly in the best part of Atlanta, so having someone show you around is highly suggested. Conducted a panel interview for final hiring decision.

Interview Questions

• An almost no- win customer/public service scenario was asked.   1 Answer

Salary not quite high enough to take the risk and move a long way. Relocation expenses were generous, but would be reimbursed so I would have had to front all costs

Mental Health Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia).

Interview

The interview process was basic. I had 2 interviews. The first interview included 4 managers. After general resume questions, I was given a detailed mental health situation that I was asked to assess, give a diagnostic impression, and complete a treatment plan. It wasn't extremely difficult. The second interview was individual with the health director. She reviewed my resume and we discussed it. She offered me the position but there wasn't an option to negotiate.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

The hiring process and interviewinf process seem legitimate when I was hired. After I had been there for a while I noticed the hiring and interviewing process seemed to be focused around the employees that management preferred and liked. Interviews were conducted to look legit.

911 Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

A total joke

Management unprofessional

Deputy Sheriff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview with three senior officers. The officers were very polite. The interview took about an hour and the questions were not particularly difficult or unexpected. I suspect the interviewers cared more about poise than the actual substance of my responses.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Fulton County (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Submit on line resume and application Panel interview

Interview Questions

• What can you offer to this position that not listed in the job description.   Answer Question