Fulton Financial

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Teller
Harrisburg, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fulton Financial in September 2013.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a phone call asking if I was interested in a phone interview, and set one up. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and was very easy. I'm pretty sure it was with a Human Resources leader or it was the Branch Manager. It was a very easy interview and the girl I spoke with asked about background experience and why I wanted to get into banking. A few days later I got a call for an in person interview at the branch I applied to. I accepted, and the interview process took about 20-30 minutes. The interview was with the Human Resources leader and the Branch Manager. Both girls were SO so kind and asked about my previous work experience and typical interview questions, and we talked about things outside of work as well. They made it feel as if I knew them for years! I got a call back exactly a week after the interview and was extended an offer, and am very happy to begin!

Interview Question – All questions were like any other interview for the most part. What kind of experience you have, a time you gave exceptional customer service, a time you went above and beyond your call of duty, a time a customer gave you a difficult time, things along the lines of that.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate my salary because it's a part-time position. I'm content with the salary.

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Officer Interview

Lancaster, PA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Fulton Financial.

Interview Details – Applied online, got a call within a week, interview went really well except that the interviewer just kept talking the whole time. It was hard to put in a word from my side. It was very relaxed and dint feel like an interview at all. Dint ask too much questions but kept on rambling about the company and position.

Interview Question – Previous management types   Answer Question

Teller
Freehold, NJ

The process took a day - interviewed at Fulton Financial in February 2008.

Interview Details – Applied online, very simple quick skill assessment. Got called into the interview, a lot of questions about sales background and money handling. Looking for smiling faces and positive people! Everyone seemed nice, just dress professionally and do not be shy. They want outgoing people who will actively engage customers. After the interview its up to you to get finger printed and a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate my salary. Simply told them that I could earn more money at the credit union down the road. They caved fairly quickly and bumped me up to match the competition. Very nice!

Loan Processor Interview

Loan Processor

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fulton Financial.

Interview Details – I submitted an application over the internet for a position I was interested in and was called in for an interview less then a week later. I sat with the head of human resources while she asked me several routine interview questions. Immediately after she finished she walked me to another area in the building where I met with two other women who worked in the department I was interviewing for. The second interview was very brief. The women were all very friendly and positive. They told me I would be contacted by the middle of the next week if I had been selected for the position. The next Tuesday I received a phone call from Human Resources with the job offer.

Interview Question – How does your prior work experience relate to your Customer Service skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Teller Interview

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Fulton Financial in November 2011.

Interview Details – Extremely unconventional interview. Had a brief phone conversation with HR representative. Then went to have a 1:1 screening interview. I barely talked at all. She just kept going on and on about the company. I liked the background, but that could have been done over the phone. Then I was set up for an interview with the branch manager and head teller. Again, extremely odd interview. A lot of pre-written questions and barely any time to speak conventionally as in a regular interview about your background and experiences. The branch manager was nice but the head teller's face woud probably crack if she smiled. I am more than qualified for the position but never heard back. Got a very negative impression of the bank and am almost glad they never called me back.

Interview Question – Would you consider yourself more quality or quantity in your work?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Fulton Financial in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was standard. Basic questions. People are really nice.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much room to negotiate.

Banking Interview

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Fulton Financial in January 2009.

Interview Details – The company had 2 interview rounds which both were very positive. The questions are regular banking and background questions but the interviewers provide ample time for you to discuss your own experiences and expand on any questions. Again, everyone was very friendly and the process was efficient.

Interview Question – Give an example of a time when you had to deal with an unethical situation or employee?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Fulton Financial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fulton Financial interview questions and advice. All 7 interview reviews posted anonymously by Fulton Financial employees and interview candidates.