Fulton Financial Teller Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Fulton Financial

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fulton Financial in September 2013.

Applied online and got a phone call asking if I was interested in a phone interview, and set one up. The phone interview lasted about 20 minutes and was very easy. I'm pretty sure it was with a Human Resources leader or it was the Branch Manager. It was a very easy interview and the girl I spoke with asked about background experience and why I wanted to get into banking. A few days later I got a call for an in person interview at the branch I applied to. I accepted, and the interview process took about 20-30 minutes. The interview was with the Human Resources leader and the Branch Manager. Both girls were SO so kind and asked about my previous work experience and typical interview questions, and we talked about things outside of work as well. They made it feel as if I knew them for years! I got a call back exactly a week after the interview and was extended an offer, and am very happy to begin!

Interview Questions
  • All questions were like any other interview for the most part. What kind of experience you have, a time you gave exceptional customer service, a time you went above and beyond your call of duty, a time a customer gave you a difficult time, things along the lines of that.   Answer Question
I didn't negotiate my salary because it's a part-time position. I'm content with the salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Fulton Financial

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Freehold, NJ

The process took a dayinterviewed at Fulton Financial in February 2008.

Applied online, very simple quick skill assessment. Got called into the interview, a lot of questions about sales background and money handling. Looking for smiling faces and positive people! Everyone seemed nice, just dress professionally and do not be shy. They want outgoing people who will actively engage customers. After the interview its up to you to get finger printed and a drug test.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate my salary. Simply told them that I could earn more money at the credit union down the road. They caved fairly quickly and bumped me up to match the competition. Very nice!

Teller Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Fulton Financial in November 2011.

Extremely unconventional interview. Had a brief phone conversation with HR representative. Then went to have a 1:1 screening interview. I barely talked at all. She just kept going on and on about the company. I liked the background, but that could have been done over the phone. Then I was set up for an interview with the branch manager and head teller. Again, extremely odd interview. A lot of pre-written questions and barely any time to speak conventionally as in a regular interview about your background and experiences. The branch manager was nice but the head teller's face woud probably crack if she smiled. I am more than qualified for the position but never heard back. Got a very negative impression of the bank and am almost glad they never called me back.

Interview Questions
    • Would you consider yourself more quality or quantity in your work?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Fulton Financial in April 2009.

Interview was standard. Basic questions. People are really nice.

Interview Questions
    Not much room to negotiate.