FunMobility

Relevance Date Difficulty

Release Engineer Interview

Release Engineer
Pleasanton, CA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FunMobility in January 2012.

Interview Details – At Funmobility, interviewers were very friendly and specially the hiring manager was very helpful.
# Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone interview
# After the phone interview I had onsite 1:1 with 5 ppl.
# In Interview there were basically asking about branching, Hudson CI, Jira Admin.
# I felt that it was a good place to start the career as there were coming up with new HTML5 games.
# There also had a very good H1 and Green Sponsorship program.

Interview Question – Branching Strategy, SVN admin, Jira admin, IT VMware stuff   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at FunMobility in February 2007.

Interview Details – Since it is an entry level software engineer position, the interview was not that tough. I got a phone interview from hiring manager which asked my experience and basic technical questions, and then I had an on-site interview which was a 3 people group interview. They asked me describe my master project and technical questions including linkedlist, the difference between j2me and wml,....

Interview Question – linkedlist   Answer Question

Worked for FunMobility? Contribute to the Community!