FunMobility Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at FunMobility

Software QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at FunMobility in February 2013.

Interview

They had me meet a LOT of people. Blur of a day. Not sure why but I liked meeting everybody. Lots of specific questions around tools, tech, process.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why they should hire me instead of somebody else.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at FunMobility (Pleasanton, CA) in February 2007.

Interview

Since it is an entry level software engineer position, the interview was not that tough. I got a phone interview from hiring manager which asked my experience and basic technical questions, and then I had an on-site interview which was a 3 people group interview. They asked me describe my master project and technical questions including linkedlist, the difference between j2me and wml,....

Interview Questions