FunMobility Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at FunMobility

Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FunMobility in January 2012.

At Funmobility, interviewers were very friendly and specially the hiring manager was very helpful.
    # Recruiter contacted me and scheduled a phone interview
    # After the phone interview I had onsite 1:1 with 5 ppl.
    # In Interview there were basically asking about branching, Hudson CI, Jira Admin.
    # I felt that it was a good place to start the career as there were coming up with new HTML5 games.
    # There also had a very good H1 and Green Sponsorship program.

Interview Questions
    • Branching Strategy, SVN admin, Jira admin, IT VMware stuff   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pleasanton, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pleasanton, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at FunMobility in February 2007.

Since it is an entry level software engineer position, the interview was not that tough. I got a phone interview from hiring manager which asked my experience and basic technical questions, and then I had an on-site interview which was a 3 people group interview. They asked me describe my master project and technical questions including linkedlist, the difference between j2me and wml,....

Interview Questions

Worked for FunMobility? Contribute to the Community!